Topic: See The Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men!  (Read 3723 times)

See The Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men!
« on: March 23, 2014, 07:45:52 AM »

If you think your woman would never lie to you, guess again. From little white lies to the more serious variety, most women will curtail the truth at some point in a relationship. Her motivation for lying can stem from wanting to protect your feelings or, sure enough, to save her own butt. Whatever the reason, here are the top 10 lies women tell men.
1) I don’t care how much you earn.
In my opinion, this is the biggest lie unless the woman knows beforehand that the guy will never earn as much as her anyway, then it’s not really an issue. Woman do care, they want stability and financial fulfillment. If you earn a four figure salary, there will definitely be problems. Most of the time, women want a man who earns a bigger salary than them
2) You are so handsome.
No way. Most of the time it’s your money that’s handsome. Your big house, Your BMW, Your intelligent mind or Your style. It’s been proven that most women really don’t consider looks as a measure with which to judge men. So there’s no way a man can be handsome to their eyes. It only happens rarely. It’s what they see in a man that’s handsome.
3) I can’t wait to meet your mum.
The truth is she can wait, a very, very long time. She probably would only want to meet her on the wedding day. Most women are scared of meeting the mothers, they know she’s the one who can make or break the relationship…
4) I like your friends.
She loves the fact that they strip her of all the time she could spend with you and she especially loves when you and your boys hang out at bars and clubs. She’s obviously lying to you, she’ll only say this to be accommodating at first but there is a limit! Or maybe she’s saying this to make you spend more time with them and less with her. She’s tired
5) I’m in no rush to get married.
Lie.. She’s watching her biological clock, she’s attended too many of her friends weddings, watched too many wedding shows and has already eyed her wedding dress. If it was possible, she would push you down that aisle!
6) I never tell my girlfriends about you.
She does, all the time. She tells them how wonderful you are, what you wear/eat/like/dislike basically EVERYTHING! Trust me there isn’t a conversation between the two of you that her girlfriends aren’t aware of.
7) I like you just the way you are.
This isn’t a lie per se, but there are probably one or two or three things that she’s planning to change about you. At least she isn’t insulting you, I mean no one is perfect right? Women always believe they can mould their men into something they like
 I’m fine.
She’s not. If you had to ask, then you should be smart enough to know she isn’t okay with you. Sooner or later, all that pent up anger she’s been holding in, will explode in your face. Woman use this lie as an emotional defense, they expect you to know what the problem is already. If you want to save your relationship, sort out the problem quickly.
9) We have similar hobbies!
If you’re lucky enough to date a girl who does love football, then this may not necessarily be a lie. However if she hates watching football and listening to your kind of music, she’s lying to prove how much you have in common and that she’s different from all your other girlfriends. Speed up a couple of weeks and she’ll be complaining every activity you do in your leisure time.
10) I could never lie to you.
So now you know, your women are from perfect but then neither are you. Most women only lie to you to protect you and to save their own skins in some situations. Good thing about these lies are they are not intended to hurt you just mostly to flatter you.