Topic: Linda Ikeji Acquires 24M Range Rover  (Read 2505 times)

Linda Ikeji Acquires 24M Range Rover
« on: September 18, 2014, 07:12:29 AM »

Imo state born blogger, Linda Ifeoma Ikeji, popularly known as Linda Ikeji has added a brand new 2014 Range Rover Sport to the list of her cars.

Linda Ikeji

The 34-year-old infotainment blogger made it known some hours ago on her blog that she has acquired a 2014 brand new 24M Range Rover Sport to her collection of rides. The blogger who has tried her hands on so many things before venturing into blogging 8years ago recounted her experience and encouraged young girls to focus more on making it in life without depending on any man.

She further made it known that it was four years after venturing into blogging that it started paying off. The blogger who has been recognized both home and abroad as one of the foremost blogger in Africa inspired young ladies in her speech to be diligent in whatever they find themselves doing.

Linda Ikeji, who is still single made it known that it was through her father’s permission that she bought the car. She also made it known that although her father has been saying a big no since the first day she made it known that she wants to buy car, her father however agreed to her bidding considering her forthcoming birthday.

Here is an excerpts from her inspirational write-up :
Now there’s something I want to say to all the young girls reading this. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a man buying you things, but always remember that if you believe in yourselves and your dreams, you work hard and stay focused, there’s absolutely nothing you can’t buy for yourself. I’m not only buying myself cars that I want, I’m in the process of buying my own house, with my own money.

I made it on my own, in my own way and on my own terms. If anybody ever tells you that the only way you can make it in life is by laying on your back, the person lied to you. You don’t have to do that. You shouldn’t do that. You are strong, you are brave, you have been blessed with a talent, find yourself, believe in yourself, push yourself…and never give up. No money is sweeter than your own money, trust me. You can do it. Yes, you! You can do it. Just be patient, pay attention and work your butt off.

It’s not easy trust me…if you think I had success overnight, you thought wrong. November this year will make it eight years that I’ve been blogging. Every single day! Before then I was a model, I was a model manager, I was an events planner, I was a columnist, I wrote a book, then I became a blogger. I put my hands in so many things because I was determined to make it in life. Finally one paid off – blogging.

I’m not better than you, if I can make it, so can you! Just never think the only option you have is men. YOU are an option and once you go to God and tell Him what you want to do and He sees that you are serious, He will lead you, He will guide you and He will make all your dreams come true.

Think about it, the people who are successful in life don’t have two heads. Why can’t you be one of them? You really can be. It’s up to you.

Finally, I will soon start my ‘I Will Rather Be Self Made’ campaign where I will mentor young girls and also help some of you start your own small scale businesses by financing it…so look out for that. I will make an announcement on this soon.

-naij