Topic: some bizzare survival scenario of kids that no adult would have survived.  (Read 1781 times)

It seems so surprising,shocking and unbelievable when someone says that a seven month old baby survived after bearing a bullet in his chest, a 18 month old child fell from seven story building or a baby survived even after getting drug by a train.

But fortunately / unfortunately it is true. Research says that mother nature helps them at that time and may be these kids have been gifted a strong immunity and strong body by God. Well, I am also confused. So you better read these news and think yourself.

1. Baby Survives 3 Days in Argentina with Bullet Wound in Chest

BUENOS AIRES – A 7-month-old baby survived alone for three days with a bullet wound in its chest beside the bodies of its parents and brother, who died in an apparent suicide pact brought on by the couple’s terror of global warming, the Argentine press said Saturday.

The incident, reported by the daily Clarin, occurred in a modest dwelling in the city of Goya in the northeastern province of Corrientes, where Francisco Lotero, 56, and Miriam Coletti, 22, lived with their two small children.

According to sources cited by the Buenos Aires morning paper, the couple’s neighbors smelled a strong odor coming from the Lotero’s house on Thursday.

Police entered the home and found a Dantesque scene: the lifeless bodies of the couple, each shot in the chest, and their 2-year-old son, who had been shot in the back.

In another room, police found a 7-month-old baby still alive but covered in blood from a bullet wound in the chest. It was taken to hospital immediately and its condition is improving hourly, according to doctors’ reports.

The cops found a letter on the table alluding to the couple’s worry about global warming and their anger at the government’s lack of interest in the matter.

2. Miracle Baby Survives 7-Story Fall; Doctor Catches Him

It is being called a miracle — a baby survives a seven-story fall out of a window. But it was a miracle aided by a doctor with good hands and an awning with a faulty gear.

The 18-month-old boy was playing near an open window with an older sibling in their Paris apartment (above) on Monday when the boy fell out. By the way, their parents had left them home alone with the sibling.

The baby bounced off the awning of a cafe and right into the hands of a passerby, who happened to be an off-duty doctor. He immediately checked him out — not a scratch on him.

But here’s where the story really gets interesting. The cafe was closed that day for a bank holiday, so the awning should have been closed. But when workers tried to close it the night before, it was jammed, so it stayed open. If not, well, it wouldn’t have been there for the baby to bounce off of.

The doctor who caught him, identified in the French press as Philippe Benseniot, credits his own son with spotting the imminent disaster.

“My son happened to look up and he saw that a little boy was on the balcony and had somehow got through the railing and was playing on the very edge of a vertical drop into the street,” Benseniot said. “I just had the time to get across the street and place myself. I said to myself, ‘whatever happens, I mustn’t miss him.’”

Benseniot said the baby cried for a few moments after the fall, then fell asleep. Even though he looked fine, the baby was taken to a hospital as a precaution.

Neighbors were then able to prevent further tragedy by talking to the boy’s sister through the apartment door, telling her to get away from the window.

The parents remain in police custody.

3. Baby survives 10-story fall; dad held

1-year-old boy survived a 10-story fall from a Tokyo apartment building Thursday after his disturbed father allegedly tossed him out a window in the morning, police said.
The baby survived after landing on shrubbery and escaped with slight facial cuts. His father, Shingo Hashimoto, 37, was then arrested at the Koto Ward property after calling the police to confess.
“I tried to kill my son. I tried to strangle him with my hands and dropped him” out of my bedroom window at 9 a.m., the police quoted the company employee as saying.

The police said the baby did not sustain any life-threatening injuries and added that Hashimoto, who lives with his wife, 38, and a 4-year-old daughter, called the police himself after the incident.

Hashimoto will undergo psychiatric tests to determine whether he was mentally sound at the time. His family told police that he seemed “distressed by work” recently.

4. Baby survives after SUV smashes into home

10-month-old infant survived being tossed from her crib and through a wall and a door frame early Monday morning after an SUV drove through her family’s central Kentucky home.

“It almost sounded like a dump truck coming out of my living room, we felt the rumble of the house moving,” the girl’s father Kenneth Enright told Lex18.com.

Police told Lex18.com that the SUV driver hit a sign, then drove into the Enright’s home, where three children were sleeping.

“I thought I lost my daughter,” Enright told the website.

But underneath the front bumper of the SUV, wrapped in a purple blanket was Enright’s daugther, scratched but otherwise OK. “You don’t even know, my heart hit the floor when I thought she was gone,” he told Lex18.com.

The Enrights say the impact of the SUV carried 10-month-old Aylina through walls and a door frame.

Police believe the crash was an accident and told Lex18.com they don’t believe the driver was intoxicated or sleepy.

5. Baby survives after falling under train

A six-month-old baby had a miraculous escape after his stroller rolled off a railway station platform and into the path of an incoming train.

The incident, which happened Thursday at Ashburton railway station in Melbourne, Australia, was captured by CCTV.

The footage shows the baby’s mother momentarily letting go of the stroller, which then rolls over the edge of the platform. Second later, a train pulls in to the station.

The stroller and baby were dragged 30 meters (33 yards) further up the track before the train came to a halt.

6. Miracle Baby Survives Tornado In Michigan

14-month-old boy in a crib escaped injury after apparently being tossed about 40 feet by a tornado that destroyed a home in Millington Township, Michigan early Friday.

Blake Opperman, the lucky little boy, was found under a pile of debris by his father and a neighbor, his parents said on The Saturday Early Show.