Topic: Toyin Lawani Releases Behind The Scene Photos From Lordtrigg’s Video – Melody  (Read 5841 times)

Looking at the white building with red accents on Fola Osibo, it is hard to imagine the scope of reach of the works that emerge from there and at the helm of it, is serial entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani. Toyin Lawani is the CEO of Tiannah’s place Empire and the Creative Director of Tinnahstyling. Her work as a Fashion Consultant and Stylist has been used and recognized by so many celebrities and great brands.

Such celebrities include; Styling of Wizkid feat LAX video “Caro”, Wande cole’s “The Kick”, May D’s “So Many Things”, The most recent Tiwa Savage’s tour in the UK. Scripting and styling AMARACHI’S Dance Video, Directing and Styling Sukanmi’s music video “OWO”, Directing/Scripting and Styling Vector’s video “Shiga as well as Lordtrigg’s video “MELODY”. Going back to this white building with red accents and inside the gorgeously decorated interiors of her office, she was asked how and why she embarked on this journey that has brought her this far, she stated; “I love art, and most of all, I love creating it. When I started off as a Celebrity Stylist, I always knew I wanted more, and by more I mean I also wanted to script, direct and produce music videos aside from applying my talent to different industries. Recently, we opened the doors of our new place and I’m proud to say that with the multi-departmental unit, we just dropped one of our latest projects, the new Lordtrigg’s video- #MrProfessional – Melody.” The dance studio of the Empire was actively involved in the choreography of the new Lordtrigg’s video “MELODY”, Past success stories from the dance studio include “the Choreography for Mademoiselle Anglia”, “Face of the Universe” and many more. -

http://www.clemmag.com/toyin-lawani-releases-behind-scene-photos-lordtriggs-video-melody/