Topic: LIFE INSURANCE POLICY FOR CORP MEMBERS IS MY STAND....Olusegun Akintade  (Read 1885 times)

Federal Government Should please Ensure that their is a life insurance policy in place for Corp Members of the NYSC otherwise they shouldn't use them in this 2015 elections, this is bcos there is an adage that says " A Fortold War never Claims the Life of A Wise Lepard " If the Federal Govt and Nysc has forgotten the ugly incidence of Corp Members who were slaughtered and Burnt Alive in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi and other places in Northern Nigeria in 2011, I Comrades CAXTON has not forgotten and am using this medium to tell our Government to introduce A Life Assurance Policy with Any Notable Insurance Company in Nigeria Now because It is So obvious that This election is impossible without Corp Members who are posted to the most remote part of Nigeria which ordinarily many persons who work with INEC will turn down such offer.

May the Soul of the Corp members who lost their lives in 2011 elections allover the North Rest in Peace.
But what Baffles me most this time is that most of our Brothers and Friends posted to the North especially Batch C(Stream 1 & 2 ) who are from the Southern part who have applied for redeployment were not granted their request which to me is like forcing them to serve in the North especially in the NorthWestern and NorthEastern States even when the NYSC knows that these Corp Members are trying to avoid being maimed in 2015 elections that is just Days Away.

On these Grounds these are my resolution and stands:
1. Lives of Corp Members Especially Those Serving In The North must be insured with not less than #10million Naira per Corp Member should incase any of them is Maimed, Butchered or Slaughtered during and After the Voting Exercise because Our Parents Can't labour On us for Decades For Nothing.
2. Corp Members Should Leave those States Before the Election especially in Northern Nigeria Where Even President Jonathan Was Almost Mobbed and Nothing has happened to the Perpetrators till Date let alone A Corp member who has no Security Guaranteed.
3. Any Corp Members Who choses to leave his posting bcos he or She is not granted his request for redeployment or Life Insurance Policy, should be ready to Sue the NYSC to the Court if they are being Punished or Victimized for Not Partaking in the Exercise Because Our Parents Can't Afford To Be Lose Us with all their Investment in Us only for The Corpse of their Children to be sent back home after the Elections .

So My Fellow Corp Members, President Jonathan's Children Have Moved and Are Presently Staying Abroad, General Buhari's Children Are Also Living and Schooling Abroad Presently, So don't Waste Your Life For Peanuts, U have Grounds and Evidence To Sue to Govt or NYSC should Incase U are to be Victimized For Fleeing for Your Precious Life.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Am Proudly Ondo!
Am Proudly Yoruba!!
Am Proudly Nigerian!!!
Feel Free To Express Your Opinion.....
Register and Post your gists on Naijagist or send to us @ gist@naijagist.com or olutola.obembe@primaxng.com