Topic: Tuface goes underground, after proposing to Annie Macauley  (Read 2256 times)

Tuface goes underground, after proposing to Annie Macauley
« on: February 17, 2012, 10:59:25 AM »
Multiple award-winning superstar, Innocent Ujah Idibia, popularly called Tuface Idibia, shocked his fans last Tuesday night when he proposed to actress Annie Macauley, one of the mothers of his five  children.

The Benue State-born singer was said to have proposed to Macaulay on Valentine’s Day to the surprise of Annie and his fans who gathered at Club 10, Victoria Island, Lagos, owned by former Super Eagles captain, Austin J.J. Okocha.

Meanwhile,  WG gathered that since taking that wholistic step to cement  their relationship in marriage, the African Queen coroner  may have  gone underground probably  to allow the dust raised by his action to settle.

*Tuface and his bride-to-be after she said "YES"

Tuface’s spokesman, Bayo Omisere,  when  contacted by WG to confirmed the buzz only muted that “I can’t confirm the story right now because I can’t reach him. All his cell phones are switched-off, I have tried to reach him but I couldn’t. I have also contacted all those who are close to him but  he can’t be reached.”

Those who witnessed the long overdue  “love-drama” said when Tuface made the proposal, Annie apparently could not control her emotions as tears of joy rolled down her cheeks freely, while  cuddling the music star. She later tweeted  on her Twitter  “OMG (Oh My God) the love of my life just proposed to me.” She also tweeted, saying that “I’m serving a living God…”

It would be recalled that the romance between Tuface and Annie had been on for more than ten  years and just two years ago, she had a daughter named Isabel for him. Tuface has four other kids, two each from Sumbo Ajaba and Pero Adeniyi respectively.

Few weeks back, news spread like wild fire that Tuface was expecting his sixth child, having impregnated Pero the third time The story, was confirmed by his publicist Bayo Omisere

Since his relationship with Pero, Annie and Sumbo started, many fans of Tuface had been wondering whom he would eventually settle for as wife.

That riddle may have been resolved. Annie Macauley was one of the ladies that starred in Tuface’s award-winning music video, African Queen. She started her acting career some years back after emerging as one of the runners-up in Sola Fajobi’s organised TV reality show, Next Movie Star.
Culled from vanguard.