Topic: MY HUSBAND IS LIVING WITH HIS MOTHER. HELP!  (Read 2372 times)

MY HUSBAND IS LIVING WITH HIS MOTHER. HELP!
« on: November 20, 2015, 10:10:57 AM »
Hello guys, it’s Feature Friday! Every Friday I would be sharing a real life experience and situation of a reader who needs my opinion. If you have a situation that you need my opinion on, email me on featurefriday@alocovivavoce.com.

Read the situation and my opinion after the cut. The names have been changed to protect the identity of the person being featured. Enjoy!

Hello OUR,

My name is Irene and my mother-in-law is a torn in my flesh. Right from the get go, she never liked me but my now husband insisted on marrying me then probably because I was pregnant and he utterly refused to have a child outside wedlock.

Fast forward to life after marriage, I had a baby boy, everything seemed great until my husband lost his job due to his lackadaisical attitude and I had to resume work when our son was barely ONE MONTH OLD.

After my husband lost his job, rather than go out and look for something else to do, he would always go to his mother’s house (which was a stone throw from ours) with our son.

This continued until our son was seven months old and unbeknownst to me, during these visits, my husband shared all of my personal secrets (which I confided in him about) with his mother and sister.

Seeing this as an avenue to finally convince her son against me, his mother grabbed it and used it to the fullest. She subsequently fed him with a lot of negativity about me and finally, he succumbed to her and turned against me; continuously supporting his mother whether or not she was wrong.

A day to our one year anniversary, while we were at his mother’s house, we got into a little squabble of which my husband was obviously wrong but blatantly refused to apologize for his wrongdoings UNTIL he was instructed to do so by his mother.

I know it is probably a good thing that she asked him to apologize to me BUT it made me even more furious that his mum had to be the one to tell him to apologize before he did.

That got me really upset and I refused his apology which in turn got his mother upset and next thing, she ordered her son and her daughter to take my son away from me and they literally kicked me out of the house.

This was like a dream! Or a bad Nigerian movie!

Suddenly, the beast came out of me and I believe I must have run mad for a few minutes. All hell was let loose. I screamed, cried, threw tantrums, all in the bid for them to release my child to me.

With all proving abortive, I resulted to screaming out loud that the child wasn’t his and he needed to give me back MY son. This really wasn’t true as he is indeed the biological father of our son but I had to say what I had to say just to get my son back.

Anyway, that finally did the trick and at about 12AM (midnight), my son was released to me BUT this occurrence caused a big rift between my husband and I as I just couldn’t trust him anymore.

My husband in turn apparently was upset with me because of the way I “spoke to his mother” and he literally bottled up on his part which eventually made him move in with her.

As I write to you OUR, it has been SEVEN MONTHS and my husband is still living with his mother and apparently said he couldn’t care less about the marriage anymore all because I “crossed the line” with the way I spoke to his mother.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/11/20/my-husband-is-living-with-his-mother-help/