Topic: A DISECT ON THE ICE PRINCE/MAIMA/AKIN SAGA..  (Read 3081 times)

A DISECT ON THE ICE PRINCE/MAIMA/AKIN SAGA..
« on: January 25, 2016, 08:50:23 AM »
So we probably have all heard about the Ice Prince drama with his “girlfriend” or as is being insinuated on social media, someone else’s “investment”. Let me break it down for those who are reading about this for the first time.

Maima Nkewa is a young, beautiful part Ghanaian young lady who resides and studies in Ghana. She and Ice Prince Zamani were in a relationship for quite sometime before they made their relationship public.

Still waxing strong in their relationship, Maima decided to pour out her heart to her lover by professing her undying love for Ice Prince on her Instagram page. Little did she know she would be waking up the beast.

Shortly after her “love acclamation”, someone commented on the post saying “Love? But you out there cheating with Akin” (FYI: Akin is a married man)… And the drama unfolded.

To corroborate his story, the accuser put up pictures of the Maima girl and the supposed Akin she was seeing. These pictures were of the two of them in the same location, with the same people but photographed separately. And to add the cherry on the cake, the photograph was take six weeks before the drama unfolded when Maima was supposedly on a vacation to Miami with her sister.

Basically, from the pictures, you can tell that Maima and the Akin guy were not only in the same location but were being dodgy about it which was why they both posted their individual pictures on their corresponding Instagram pages but not the pictures of them together.

Following the revelation, Maima’s lover Ice Prince surprisingly took Maima’s side defending her of not cheating but being the victim. And of course the trolls came after him on social media.

Subsequently, the Akin guy started posting more pictures and proof of him and Maima’s “existing” relationship. Even people that knew of the pair started writing in and telling Ice Prince to back off as Maima was Akin’s “investment” because he had spent so much money on her and her family and he wasn’t ready to let go of her yet.

OMG! I honestly cannot believe that in this day and age, people are still referring to another human being as an investment.

During the course of this post, I am going to dish out my opinion to the three parties involved i.e. Ice Prince, Maima and Akin.

Let me start of by saying to Akin. You spent so much money on her and her family, SO WHAT? You bought her the car she’s driving, AND??? You paid for her education so you think you’ve earned the right to refer to her the way you would a commodity?

First of all Akin, you are a married man and you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Rather than lavish your money on your wife and kids, you choose to take advantage of a girl and her family because God made you fortunate.

As far as I am concerned, even if you spent a life’s fortune on her, doesn’t give you the right to claim her for whatever reason. It is her life and she is with you because she chooses to be and not because you own her.

Even if you give up a kidney for her, she still reserves the right to deny you access to her life as she well pleases.

It’s so funny when men try to dominate a woman’s life. He is married so he clearly wouldn’t marry her yet he equally wouldn’t let her date someone who would eventually marry her. So typical!

Now for Maima,

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/01/25/a-disect-on-the-ice-princemaima-saga/