Topic: DOES LINDA IKEJI REALLY INSIST ON TAGGING THE BUSINESSES FROM HER SELF MADE PROJ  (Read 1750 times)

So this week is now officially tagged “Linda Ikeji Week”. On Monday, I wrote a post about LINDA IKEJI & HER REAL/FAKE HERMES BIRKIN BAG  http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/22/linda-ikeji-her-realfake-hermes-bag-nigeria/. Click on the link to read the post if you haven’t already.

So just like the tag on this week, rumor has it that Linda Ikeji allegedly insists on “tagging” the businesses of the beneficiaries from her Self Made Project. Could this be true?

Let me go into more details as to how I came about this allegation.

A few days ago, I woke up to an email from someone who participated in Linda’s “I’d rather be self made project” (name withheld). This someone also happens to be an acquaintance whom I had an encounter with a few years ago but we stayed in touch over the years via social media.

Unbeknownst to me, she reads my blog and has been following up with my posts which in her own words are really “on point”.

After I read through her email, I had a huge shock. Not that I was surprised because a few people (me inclusive) had reservations about Linda’s PDA (Public Display of Assistance) but we all decided to give her the benefit of doubt.

Below is a print of the email:

“Heyy dear! I’ve been reading your posts & I must say they are really on point…you remember I was one of those who sent in proposals & I was selected. Thing is, before the giveaway, she didn’t tell she would lay claim to our businesses. Out of the 1M I put in my proposal, She gave me 300k. The rem 700k was from my family & me. Yet she said she won’t advertise my biz unless she tags it a “Linda Ikeji Self Made Business”. Even after I paid for the advert. Till today, my 50k is with them…She refused to advertise it!I plan to return the remaining 250k to her. In my opinion, if u wan2 help someone…u help them & don’t try to use them for your own publicity – I also do charity work but I don’t tell the kids to use my name/anything. N her sisters make things worse…After I explained that my family is not OK with her wanting to tag my business as hers cos they gave me more than half of d money I needed; her sister sent me a very terrible message, calling me names. I’ve left it all to God anyway…I’m a very peaceful person…if I had known her conditions for doing the project, I would not have entered for it“

Are you as shocked as I was?

Imagine waking up at six in the morning to find this email waiting for you in your inbox. You can imagine my initial reaction.

So I further asked her if she wanted to take up the case because if she did, the country would need more prove other than her word against Linda’s in order to believe her story. But she replied me with the negative saying she had left it all to God.

Now, I am not writing this post to create any feud between Linda, her beneficiaries or myself. I am simply writing to remind my fellow Nigerians that ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/24/does-linda-ikeji-really-insist-on-tagging-the-businesses-from-her-self-made-project/