Topic: 'All you all want is PSquare...all I want is family, love and care' - Paul Okoye pours his heart out in an emotional IG Post  (Read 3266 times)

'All you all want is PSquare...all I want is family, love and care' - Paul Okoye pours his heart out in an emotional IG Post

As shared minutes ago by Paul Okoye on Instagram.
'All you all want is psquare,...all I want is family, love  and care! Social media is the new root of all evil! There's family  before Psquare and there will always be family after PSquare ....Jude  was only a scape goat and a victim. The person who  has been keeping us  together for all these years,..the truth is peter and Paul have  issues!.For the first time I decided to do something outside Psquare  ,and that is the case study here. I have always supported my brother 100%  from His personal endorsements to dance with Peter which some re still  on my I.g... Now I have just 3 questions....
Why is it that these things  are happening immediately I released muno's singles under rudeboy  Recordz. no.2 .. How come after jude stopped managing psquare for over a  month now, the problem still exist. No.3 why is he in a hurry to go  solo and doing solo?it's very sad, and very heart broken I wish these  things never came out to the public at first... Now our fans are  divided  pls nobody shld support any teamPaul sh*t, I don't need that..  Pls resist from it cos thats evil...and for those of you promoters  ,supporting him to be performing  psquare's songs alone on stage, you  are only killing us and destroying us the more .Dear brother am begging  you ,even if you don't want Jude anymore and you don't want psquare, u  re forever going to be my brother ... But I wish the 3 of us could still  do these together, bcos its a thing of joy....people love us so much  not only because of our good music but seeing brothers doing it together  and keeping it together, setting a good example to other families and  to our kids.Pls swallow ur pride, forgive and forget, we can still turn  these things around.... If I have said anything or done anything that  hurts you. Am very sorry.... And to all our true fans pls pray for us.  God bless you all.'

Source: 'All you all want is PSquare...all I want is family, love and care' - Paul Okoye pours his heart out in an emotional IG Post