Topic: Guys, Would you Marry a Older Lady | Girls Would You Marry a Younger Guy?  (Read 7593 times)

The are a lot of views as to who to date, who to marry, how to marry and so on but there is also the age factor game to this date/marry thing. Traditionally, Religiously, and in this civilized world people have different views to guys marrying women older than them and ladies marrying guys younger than them.

What are your own views as a guy and a lady on this?

Age is just a number.i think wat matters is luv nd understanding.i don't see anytin wrong in dat.

I concur wit wat chindyluv said that age is just numbers,
Marriage is a business of the heart.and should not be reason like 2+2.

Lovely topic to discuss, they say love is all that matters but i say not in nigeria where u have ur parent especially mum, hw can u get married to an older lady? They say marriage is between to people, i say not in nigeria where u have mother-in-laws. Its not a big deal to marry an older lady if love is involve but our culture doesn't permit it here.

@Ayodeji, I feel you small tintini on the culture things, Some Parents kick against that and if you have to listen to them, then it will affect that love

@Olaniyi and @Chyndu4luv, I agree age is just a number but as much as we have seen marriages that survive despite the age differences, we have seen those who have entered "galo" because of this and then they came to say in Marriage, Age is not always a number ...

I guess its just better to be safe sha, Just do what passes the blend mark

I am a conventional guy so No, I can't. I don't know and cant say why but nope, I cant.
Register and Post your gists on Naijagist or send to us @ gist@naijagist.com or olutola.obembe@primaxng.com

Age is just a number.i think wat matters is luv nd understanding.i don't see anytin wrong in dat.

Age is just a number but when it comes to some women, you will regret it and understand that age could be more than a number in a marraige.

Straight Face if you ask me: NO i cant

I guess its 2 dimensional here, ladies might not mind to date the younger guy especially when they are no more young....however its the guys that wont marry an older lady except money or something is involved.

My own take....still no  i tried it twice, it didnt work perfectly, nit sayingbit wasnt sweet but it couldnt go all the way.

guest post:

Some says age is just a number but that depends on the two  parties that are involved. If there is a mutual agreement between them, I think the issue of age or not would not constitute a barrier. They can be happily married if true love exists between them.
connect with other Blackberry PIN users http://www.connectbb.net/

The heart should get what it wants already.