Topic: Rapper Wale shares adorable pic of his daughter, says he's going to work on being more positive & happy  (Read 1380 times)

Rapper Wale shares adorable pic of his daughter, says he's going to work on being more positive & happy

Nigerian-American rapper Olubowale Victor Akintimehin, aka Wale, shared this adorable photo of his daughter Oluwakemi and wrote:
"I had too much faith in humanity . I had too much faith in an industry that could never love somebody who had/has faith in said humanity. Thinking with my heart.
Misunderstood is an understatement . Day in an day out I'm trying to convince somebody to see things my way, it often turns gets lost in translation and just sounds like complaining or "whining". I been Tryna win a debate that's not even winnable . I've been playin ping pong with my feet against a wall.  It's my faith in humanity my thought that "if u argue with them long enough they'll realize they ---" they won't they didn't they don't.  Sympathy . No. Understanding. Extra no.  I know I know I got it wrong. I know I complain blah blah blah . Most people have no clue how hard I work or what I'm goin thru and I have to come to grips wit the fact THEY DONT CARE . They gonna troll u They gonna misunderstand u they gonna ignore your best efforts out of convenience laziness or for laughter. I wear my heart right on my sleeve in real life and I'm super open wit my feelings .. I got to do better . I got to make changes . I trusted too many people and let too many get close. I allowed myself to become susceptible to Wahala. I'm the epitome of "a work in progress " better or worse.I love my supporters and fans .. I got to figure out many things to improve my trajectory .. I gotta work on being more positive .. As hard as it is I have to TRY HARDER to embrace the good in my life .. Waking up to people wanting me to die on a daily basis isn't the most pleasant but I got to work on ignoring it.. Maybe I lost all my faith in humanity . Maybe I got to work on being happier .. I'm gonna fix what gotta be fix one way or another..I have to DO BETTER. SHiNE is what I have to train myself to do .. And God willing I will.  If not for me.. For Her..

Source: Rapper Wale shares adorable pic of his daughter, says he's going to work on being more positive & happy