Gist: Nine months after, boy who drank acid in Ogun school dies  (Read 488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nine months after, boy who drank acid in Ogun school dies
by olutee « on: September 17, 2016, 01:02:42 PM »




Nine months after, boy who drank acid in Ogun school dies

Kunle Falayi Three-year-old Darasimi Ogunwunmi, a Kindergarten One pupil, who drank caustic soda left carelessly around his classroom by teachers of his private school, Fahsal Children’s School, Ilupeju Estate, Idiroko, Ogun State in November 2015, has died. After nine months of agony, being unable to swallow either liquid or solid food and six different surgeries […]


The post Nine months after, boy who drank acid in Ogun school dies appeared first on Punch Newspapers.


Source: Nine months after, boy who drank acid in Ogun school dies

-----------------------------------------------------------------
 -- News feed from http://www.punchng.com/

Register and Post your gists on Naijagist or send to us @ gist@naijagist.com or olutola.obembe@primaxng.com

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
1453 Views
Last post October 08, 2012, 04:22:37 PM
by dayod247
0 Replies
1714 Views
Last post April 07, 2013, 03:32:21 PM
by olaniyi
0 Replies
957 Views
Last post April 24, 2013, 11:15:37 AM
by clowntom
0 Replies
903 Views
Last post October 29, 2015, 01:00:44 AM
by flukky-2
0 Replies
445 Views
Last post January 16, 2017, 01:02:09 AM
by flukky-1
0 Replies
511 Views
Last post January 16, 2017, 01:01:39 PM
by sahara
0 Replies
223 Views
Last post October 27, 2018, 01:09:55 AM
by olutee
0 Replies
271 Views
Last post June 01, 2019, 07:07:06 AM
by PulseNG
0 Replies
103 Views
Last post February 05, 2020, 01:01:07 PM
by clowntom
0 Replies
90 Views
Last post February 06, 2020, 07:02:53 AM
by clowntom