Topic: WOMEN belong to EVERY ROOM as the Commander in Chief of the House  (Read 1802 times)

Someone wrote this ....

NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF WOMAN IN THE SOCIETY, SHE STILL REMAINS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE HOUSE - AND I MEAN EVERY SECTION OF THE HOUSE. THE COMFORT OF THE HOME IS THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT OF A GOOD WIFE. A GOOD WIFE MAKES THE HOUSE A HOME, AND THE HOME A FAMILY.

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO AVERT THE REALITY, A GOOD WOMAN IS VERY MUCH AWARE THAT SHE BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN - THE SITTING ROOM - AND THE OTHER ROOM.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO THE KITCHEN :
A good woman cooks for her husband, except in few cases where class and schedules are involved, and they employed cook(s). But despite that, she still monitors the food items that goes into the kitchen and oversees how food is being prepared and served in the house. She never leaves the kitchen completely in the hands of the cook(s). She often visit the kitchen to prepare for her husband his favourite meal. A woman is the Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of the Kitchen.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO MY SITTING ROOM:
The sitting rooms is the crucial meeting point of the family where they meet, play and liaise together. The home management skills of a good woman, her good heart and her charming smiles makes the sitting room conducive for the whole family as a meeting point. When a man is married to a bad woman, the entire family is permanently confined to their individual rooms whenever they are at home. They only visit the sitting room to receive visitors and retires to their rooms as soon as their visitors left. A good woman belongs to the sitting room, because she is the only person to make the sitting room a good meeting point for the whole family.

MY WIFE BELONGS TO THE OTHER ROOM:
At the end of the hustles and hassles of the day, the other room is where the husband and wife retires, either to perform their marital duty or to cuddle themselves till the next day. A good wife surely belongs to the other room because the other room is the most important room in the family. The other rooms is where most important decisions in the family are made. The other room is where they agree to disagree. The other room is where they fulfil the law of procreation.

CONCLUSION:
If you have a wife that does not belong to the KITCHEN, SITTING ROOM and THE OTHER ROOM, my dear, go and re-marry, bcos you are still a Bachelor.

I Stand With Baba Buhari.