Topic: In Times Like This, (one thing you need is...)  (Read 4895 times)

In Times Like This, (one thing you need is...)
« on: January 16, 2013, 11:18:57 AM »
...You need GOD

If you are unemployed, you're familiar with
fear and hopelessness. You're familiar with
lying in bed at night worrying about
providing for your needs. What if no job ever comes along? This certainly isn't an easy time to be unemployed: with many out of work, jobs are scarce and the economy is unstable.

All the while, needs only increase. If your
security is in the economy, you're being pulled along an emotional rollercoaster -- with no end in sight. But there is a much better place to put your hope. Hope in the God who rules over the economy.

God made business, government, people, and everything that concerns them. The Bible says, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it" (Psalm 24:1). Imagine letting go of a little branch in a storm and grabbing onto the trunk of a huge oak tree instead. That is like putting your trust in God who rules the economies instead of trusting in the economy itself. Isaac was a man in the Bible who did that very thing. During a severe famine, God provided above and beyond for Isaac (Genesis 26:1, 12,13) because he trusted in Him. And God wants to provide for you too.

Put your trust in God today for your job, your life, and your eternal destiny. Read below to receive the unshakeable security He has for you.

God Loves You!

The Bible says, "God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life" The problem is that...

..All of us have done, said or thought things
that are wrong. This is called sin, and our sins have separated us from God. The Bible says "All have sinned and fall short of
 the glory of God." God is perfect and holy, and our sins separate us from God forever.

The Bible says "The wages of sin is death." The good news is that, about 2,000 years ago,

..God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins. Jesus is the Son of God. He lived a sinless life and then died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins. "God demonstrates His own love for us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us." Jesus rose from the dead and now He lives in heaven with God His Father.

He offers us the gift of eternal life --of living forever with Him in heaven if we accept Him as our Lord and Savior. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except by Me." God reaches out in love to you and wants you
to be His child. "As many as received Him, to
them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe on His name."

You can choose to ask Jesus Christ to forgive your sins and come in to your life as your Lord and Savior.

..If you want to accept Christ as your Savior
and turn from your sins, you can ask Him to be your Savior and Lord by praying a prayer like this: "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always."
AMEN!

For Prayer/Counseling Contact haven-of-peace ministry through hofpeace@gmail.com

JESUS is LORD