Topic: You have a To-Do List, Do you have a To-Think List?  (Read 2033 times)

You have a To-Do List, Do you have a To-Think List?
« on: May 26, 2012, 11:34:47 AM »

You and I both have “to do lists.” Some of you may be using a sophisticated system and some of you may just be listing your to do items in a piece of paper. And, probably small percentage of you may simply maintain the to do list in your mind.

Knowing that you are smart, I can predict that your to do list is overflowing. You have more tasks than you have time. Building a sophisticated system of to do lists is not completely helping because you just add more things into the system.

If I guess it right, you are probably aware of the challenges of managing time (or to be precise, managing yourself within the available time.) You probably are already taking necessary actions to make the most of your time.

To Think List

The importance of To Do List is understandable because of the importance of getting something done. As we discussed, quality of thinking deeply influences your quality of actions. So, it makes logical sense to a To Think list. The only way you get better at something is via practice. So, you get better at thinking by…well, thinking!

Since your To Do List is already overflowing, you might not have given a thought to create a To Think List. Without one, you will be swamped with catching up on your To Do list and taking time to think will keep going back on your priority list.

To make things complicated, most of your education was all about doing well. Your curriculum didn’t include even a few topics on how to think well. It was left for you to figure that out. To Think List will get you started on that path.

The way I have used To Think List is like the way I use a To Do List. I will put items on it that I have to think about in the future. When I set aside time for myself, I have a handy list of things to think about.

All of us can improve our quality of thinking – if we are committed to investing our time on it. RajeshShetty's Blog

Other quotes about thinking..............
- As a man thinketh in his heart so is he
- You can not be greater than the level of your thoughts
- If you can think it, You can do it
- There is no problem greater than the Mind that thinks out a Solution to it
- An idea born via thinking can be likened to 100 years of slavery averted
- The prayer room is filled, its time to take heed in the Meditation (Thinking) Room
- God cannot think for you but He can think with you, Plug your self into Thinking

Start your thinking List today, Start thinking and lets change the world