Topic: I can heal the First Lady if summoned to Aso Rock - Prophet Fire Lenke  (Read 1824 times)

Prophet Fire Lenke, the Overseer of Liberation Embassy, a.k.a Ghoster, is a Cameroonian pastor married to a Nigerian. He speaks on how to drive away satanic powers.

How did you get your calling?
I was not called, I was born a prophet but never knew it until I got the revelations through what I call a nightmare during one of my days searching for a job.

Can you explain?
It all started years back when I was in my hotel room with a girlfriend when a force pushed me down the floor and I became unconscious. Suddenly, I found myself in another realm facing a bright light that was brighter than anything I had ever seen in my whole life. I had to turn my face off  so as not to get blind while wondering what it was. I heard a loud voice saying that I shouldn’t be afraid, that ‘it is He thy Lord who created you, ‘yet I was not brave enough to look at the light .
The voice ordered me to raise my right hand which I did and I was holding an object like a fluorescent. The voice ordered me to walk towards the extreme of the brothel where I was and strike it on the floor of one of the dark rooms.  What I saw after striking the object on the floor were snakes fleeing so as not to be caught up by the light. I was holding the remaining half and I then woke up from the trance only to find myself in another room.

What do you mean by altar against altar?
It simply means the altar of the Almighty against the altar of hell. For instance, I was reading Vanguard when I saw a story of a brother who killed his own younger brother in the name of greed and wickedness and also you hear preachers preach the words of prosperity and not of breaking of yokes. I am called by the Father in heaven to break down altars that are not of heaven and also to heal the sick. What our president’s wife is passing through is a very small problem which I can cure spiritually in a twinkle of an eye. I have already seen the cure for such sickness through the revelations from the most High God.

I cannot reach out to them directly because Bible makes me to understand that a child of God does not brag about his gift by going about healing people but people should give them the opportunities to heal them. I need an invitation from the president to come over to Abuja and I will state without fear of contradiction that five minutes with Mrs. Patience Jonathan will bring about great testimonies. If anybody body wants to know how I can achieve that, I will only say that signs and wonders can never be explained. But I believe what I have in me. http://www.codewit.com/religion-and-philosophy/6157-nigeria-can-be-cleaned-from-satanic-powers-prophet-lenke