Topic: Another video emerges:This Man is a rape suspect – Do you know him? (PICTURED)  (Read 2734 times)

The suspect and the rape victim whose face is blurred to protect her privacy

It is nowover a year since a video showing the rape of a young lady by five young men surfaced and went viral, sparking outrage across the country and forcing the police to acknowledge the event and investigate it. The Video was earlier believed to have taken place in Abia state University. However, the Police have found out otherwise.

According to the police the incident actually took place in Obite town in Etche Council Area of Rivers State. The victim was also found to be married  while the suspects are her husband’s cousins.The investigation was prompted by a social media record of an incident where four men gang-raped a girl allegedly at ABSU.According to the Police, three of the suspects have been charged to Magistrate Court 9, Port Harcourt.The information was contained in the Nigeria Police newspaper,The Dawn, of March 11-24, 2013 edition.According to the report, detectives from the Rivers State Criminal Investigation Department, working on intelligence report on September 7, 2012, traced the husband of the victim code-named Mr. S from Obite town in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers State.The report said Mr. S confirmed that the victim was his wife and that the perpetrators of the act were from his community.The report said “after painstakingly tracing the identity of the suspects, it led to their arrest. They are Uchenna Ukulor, Chizoba Nwosu and Nwazuo Nmezi, while the fourth person is on the run.”In the report, the police were quoted as saying that the suspects and the husband of the victim were invited and the video clip was played for them which clearly established that three of them with another at large committed the crime.The suspects, the report further said, are cousins to the husband of the victim.

FRESH VIDEO.

Another disturbing Video has now resurfaced, apparently showing a young lady being violated by a man in the presence of at least two others who ignored her plea for mercy and continued to trample on her dignity without remorse.

The suspect in the video clip spoke in Yoruba, is light skinned and approximately 5feet 8inches tall.
We cannot immediately confirm the authenticity of this video, the identity of the individuals involved, the location, or its origin, but it is crystal clear that a young woman is being raped and this cannot be condoned or accepted as the norm in any society.

Please see screenshots of the video and endeavour to give feedback so that the suspects can be identified and handed over to the authorities for questioning.
Let’s all say no to rape.

Transcript:
The video opens with an obvious rape going on. The victim is writhing in pain and resisting her assailant (the suspect in the video) who over powers her and forces his way into her. After the unconscionable assault, the following conversations happen.
Victim: Ejoo (Please)
Suspect: [Talking to his accomplices] – Ma a ya mi mo (Don’t take my pictures anymore)
Victim: Aye mi ti baje (My future is finished)… crying and screaming…
Accomplice 1: Saying something incoherent… (I am not taking the pictures)…
Victim: Continues screaming…
Accomplice 1: ‘Paddy’ mi catwalk (My friend is cat-walking)
Victim: Crying… Ejo eye ya mi (Please, stop taking my pictures)
Accomplice 1: Se mo ya e ni? (Am I taking your pictures?)
Victim: Crying and screaming… (My life is finished).
Accomplice 2: Kai kai (Stop, stop).
Suspect: Why you dey…?
Accomplice 2: [Interrupts]…Did I say he should not record it?
Suspect 1: I am not recording it now (Swears).
Incoherent arguments…
Victim continues to cry wearing her clothes…