Topic: Signs you have a Cheating Wife  (Read 2288 times)

Signs you have a Cheating Wife
« on: June 20, 2012, 06:28:07 AM »
You're married to the love of your life, you have a solid relationship and she would never cheat on you... right? Wrong. Men, never underestimate a woman's willingness to stray; women can be just as unfaithful as men in relationships. Having a cheating wife is a concern that haunts many men in relationships. Just the thought of your lady putting her paws on another man makes your skin crawl - Chai tofi akwa right?. That's why it's always important to keep a lookout for some of the surefire signs you have a cheating wife.

So, what are some of the signs you have a cheating wife, and what can you do about them? Get your answers here before you start accusing her of being a two-timer.

One of the major signs you have a cheating wife is if you spot any changes in her behaviour, so if she's always been a guy's girl and has a lot of male friends, don't get paranoid when you hear that she was seen on the high street with her 'mate' Kunle or Emeka.

The following are five signs you have a cheating wife:

1- She's no longer as needy
If she was never able to go shopping, exercise or cross the street alone, and she suddenly doesn't need your company, it may mean that someone else is filling your shoes. It's possible that she just needs time to herself, but if she's unusually independent when she used to be overly needy, it may signal that she's just no longer as needy... of you.

2- She no longer gets angry
She used to get angry if you didn't want to meet her for lunch or come out with her and her friends, but now everything you do is all right by her. Once upon a time, your every move had to be premeditated, but now all the small things you used to mess up aren't enraging her. This could be a good thing, but it should make you wonder why she no longer cares.

3- She's being secretive
She's no longer sharing her daily events with you, and in order to find out what she's doing, you'd have to hack into her BlackBerry because she's not volunteering any information regarding the goings-on in her life.

4- She places the focus on you
When you do ask her questions, she turns the tables on you. Once a motormouth, it now seems her batteries have run out, and when you ask her how her night was, mum's the only word. It's now all about you, you, you, rather than "I did this" and "I went here last night."

5- She showers you with pleasure
Now that it's all about you, your wife is always complimenting you, asking you to go out, giving you "I love you" cards for no reason whatsoever, and even offering to wash your car and watch the boxing match with you. While these gestures are more than sweet, it's this kind of overcompensating behaviour that can make one suspicious. If she's bombarding you with niceties, it might be nice to know what's really going on.

I know people will refute this saying coulnt it be just her being calm in love and just showing Love? Okay, If you disagree, tell us why but this is women we are talking about, they can be that sleeky...u know !!!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 09:50:07 PM by flukky01 »

Re: Signs you have a Cheating Wife
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 08:41:23 PM »
Some of these can be true but i want to disagree in a way as it cannot be totally proven. I am not married but all these doesnt apply to my ex-cheating girl friend.

One thing though, she kept on doing "the girl is nice", I think that was where i started suspecting things ...
Register and Post your gists on Naijagist or send to us @ gist@naijagist.com or olutola.obembe@primaxng.com