Topic: Top 10 Nigerian travel bloggers you need to follow on Instagram now  (Read 1013 times)

Top 10 Nigerian travel bloggers you need to follow on Instagram now

These are the people that inspire us, that take us exploring just by their Instagram feed.

These are the people that inspire us, that take us exploring just by their Instagram feed.

Their adventurous spirit and creative content has grown their dedicated follower base and made them the top travel bloggers in the country right now.

1. Amarachi Ekekwe

Vacation season in Lagos is the best! Everyone seems to genuinely be in a better mood. The roads are not as maddening and summer holidays just got more exciting because now, you can take your @firstbanknigeria Naira MasterCard on the road and earn as you spend. 😊 See link in my bio for more details... .
Are you going anywhere new this season? Let me know in the comments 👇👇 I'm thinking of finally taking my 5 countries, 100K trip. 🤷‍♀️ .
#PerfectSummerFit #YouFirst | ad 📸 @markhuelsenbeck
He's would have PTSD when he sees this picture! He's going to grab his camera and start taking endless pictures until someone says the trigger phrase to make him stop.😂😂

Amarachi (@amarachiekekwe) is a system engineer and author who loves to travel. She runs a travel blog, Travel With A Pen, where she shares her adventures and travel tips. From the middle east to the Serengeti, Amarachi shows the world her passion for new adventures while also teaching how to travel cheaply and differently.

2. Unravelling Nigeria

Our mood this evening because tomorrow is a public holiday.

Do you have a favourite beach? If yes, where and why?
Or do you not like them because like the typical Nigerian, the beach is dangerous and full of mammy water.

🗺 - @lacampagne_beachresort

📸 - @serrabellum

Unravelling Nigeria is a travel brand and travel blog started by Lola Daniyan. In addition to organizing tour packages to different parts of Nigeria and Africa, Unravelling Nigeria also curates their travel experiences and those from others in the form of local restaurant reviews and guides to different places in Nigeria.

3. Ufuoma Okumagba

Mood moooood! Have a great week loves! 💕

Ufuoma Okumagba (@theufuoma) is a travel blogger known for her colourful adventures to the most beautiful and obscure parts of the world, as well as the vibrant ways she captures her travels. With 25 countries and over 50 cities under her belt, Ufuoma follows her passion for travel and hopes to make travel seem more attainable to people of colour.

4. Susan Ekpoh

Ready to jump into 2019. Goodbye 2018, the evil you have done is enough! ~~
~~
🌍: Soweto Towers, Johannesburg
#WakaWakaChronicles

Susan (@waka_wakachronicles) is a pilot and explorer who comes alive when she travels on a bargain. With the help of travel and therapy, she was able to overcome depression and fall back in love with life. Since then, she uses travel as a beacon of hope for herself and others.

5. Fisayo Olayinka Bello

Happiness to me is being able to follow God’s leading and deliver the best to my passion and get paid for it 💰💵💴😬😂
Happiness is 1st peace of mind.
What is happiness to you?! (Comment)👇🏾👇🏾
____
To stand the chance of winning a free trip for 2 to any destination of your choice.
1. Simply post this image (swipe left )and edit the ‘where to’ box with your dream destination or write it as your caption!
2. Make sure you tag @travelstartng and @Ubernigeria along with the person you want to travel with in your caption and include the hashtags #Uberescape#Poweredbytravelstart!
______
#traveler #travelblogger #thefisayo #lifeofadventure #lifeofatourist #tourist #baltimore #maryland #usa #travelinfluencer #influencer #dctourist #naijablogger #foodblogger

Fisayo (@thefisayo) is a travel mogul and lifestyle brand. On Instagram, YouTube and her blog, she writes about her travel experiences in Nigeria and around the world.

6. Diusor Odiakosa

It is almost impossible to watch a beautiful sunset and not dream🌅...

Diusor (@diusorr) is a Tour Manager, a travel enthusiast and a travel blogger at diusorodiakosa.com. Currently on a journey to visit 25 Nigerian states before she turns 25 while still exploring other parts of the world, she shares her travel experiences as well as traveling tips on her feed.

7. Enefa

Air that doesn’t smell like burnt engine oil. This PH will not kill me.
📷 @el.kiara
#moi #temp #gurara #niger

Enefa (@enefa_a) is a brilliant travel and documentary photographer who depicts Portharcourt and its neighbours in the most vivid representations and moving stories. With less than 2000 followers, his handle is an undiscovered gem.

8. Tosin Oyewole

Merry Christmas.

Tosin (@tosinoyewole) is a witty connoisseur of the good life, who documents his travels around the world with great photos!

9. Oto Tom

Greetings from Montenegro 🇲🇪🙋🏻‍♀️
We are still discovering beautiful destinations in Europe that you can visit with a valid US, UK & Schengen visa. Montenegro 🇲🇪 is one of them.
I took the Autoprevoz-Bus from Mostar, Bosnia 🇧🇦 to Kotor, Montenegro 🇲🇪. It took us 4:30hours (with 4 stops) of driving through mountains, tunnels and small towns to get to the borders.
We spent about 20mins at each border.
I was particularly nervous about the land borders as they ordinarily would experience less international traffic compared to the airports.
As expected, i was the only passenger invited at the Bosnian border, to identify the visa on my GREEN NIGERIAN PASSPORT as well as the visa expiry date.🤷🏻‍♀️
I guess the officer wanted to take a second look at me.
This didn’t take two minutes as the officer confirmed that I could go back to the bus.
All passports were stamped and brought back on board with ease, at both borders.
I am in Kotor now & can’t wait to explore the city.
#travelwithme #thewakaholic #globetrotter #kotor #montenegro #balkan #europe #newyearseve #travel #nigeriantraveller #nigeriantravelblogger #instatravel

Oto Tom (@the_wakaholic) is a Nigerian Lawyer with a passion for travel, culture and hotels. Her goal is to explore all continents in the world and provide useful tips to readers by sharing her personal travel experiences.

10. Philips Tunde

#ouidah in benin republic and #capecoast Ghana are two places outside Nigeria I'd want to see again.

This picture was taken at the point of no return in #ouidah before heading to the snake temple where I paid 3000 CFA for a python to be hung round my neck.
#travelwriter  #travel  #instatravel #travelblogger #wanderlust #tourism #ilovetravel #travelphotography
 #arountheworld #solotravel #wanderer #traveler #igtravel

Philips Tunde (@nomadic_negro) goes around the country, taking pictures that say a thousand words while also sharing the stories around the circumstance of the photos.

Source: Top 10 Nigerian travel bloggers you need to follow on Instagram now

- gist culled from pulseng