Topic: 2Face Idibia apologises to Annie Idibia on Twitter and we wonder why  (Read 1035 times)

2Face Idibia apologises to Annie Idibia on Twitter and we wonder why

This has got to be the tweet of the day as 2Face Idibia apologises to his wife, Annie Idibia on Twitter.

This has got to be the tweet of the day as 2Face Idibia apologises to his wife, Annie Idibia on Twitter.

This might be the most searched tweet today in our celebrity world after 2Face Idibia sends an apology to wife, Annie.

The music icon took to his Twitter page on Monday, February 11, 2019. In his tweet, he apologised to his wife and mother of two of his children for a yet to be disclosed reason.

"I'm sorry to say that I have f**ked up so much. I have f**ked up as a role model as a father and as a husband. annie I'm sorry. I know u tried your best," he tweeted.

2face idibia sends apology tweet to his wife [Twitter/Offcial2Baba]                 
2face idibia sends apology tweet to his wife [Twitter/Offcial2Baba]

Okay, guys, we wonder what 2Face Idibia has done to his wife as it is not clear yet. Apparently, 2Face Idibia wasn't done as he continued to tweet about his relationship with his wife and fans, even though this time around, it wasn't so clear what he was trying to say.

2face idibia went to post a series of tweet about his wife and their relationship, speculating cracks in their marriage [Twitter/Offcial2Baba]                 
2face idibia went to post a series of tweet about his wife and their relationship, speculating cracks in their marriage [Twitter/Offcial2Baba]

It is not clear if there are cracks in his marriage or if this is just another stunt for a new song in the making, but trust PULSE to follow this story as it develops.

It is not clear why 2Face Idbia is apologising to Annie Idibia                 
It is not clear why 2Face Idbia is apologising to Annie Idibia

This is the second celebrity couple story that has broken the Internet over the last 24 hours with a possible marriage crack. Recall that comedian, Seyi Law had shared a similar post on his page about ending things with his wife. However, he later came out to deny it.

Seyi Law apologizes to wife for expensive joke suggesting that they are exes

Seyi Law confirmed that a prank he recently pulled on Instagram has caused his wife Stacey Aletile, to feel embarrassed but he has apologized for the bad call. [Instagram/seyilaw1]                 
Seyi Law confirmed that a prank he recently pulled on Instagram has caused his wife Stacey Aletile, to feel embarrassed but he has apologized for the bad call. [Instagram/seyilaw1]

In the early hours of Sunday, February 10, 2019, he shared via his profile a confusing post that suggested that they have broken up.

He later published another which saw him confirm a deliberate attempt to share fake news. It seemed an effort to promote a show he plans to hold later in the year but now he is sorry for the extravagance.

Seyi Law with wife and daughter                 
Seyi Law with wife and daughter

"I need to apologise to my wife who found the joke highly embarrassing and way out of line," Seyi Law expressed in the new post. Already on Twitter, the impact of the error is already manifesting.

Source: 2Face Idibia apologises to Annie Idibia on Twitter and we wonder why

- gist culled from pulseng