Topic: Oshiomhole: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes  (Read 375 times)

Oshiomhole: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes

Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has questioned the morality of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s alarm over alleged plans of the ruling party to rig the election.

Speaking in Ilorin, Kwara State, during the APC rally on Monday, Oshiomhole said he had evidence of Obasanjo’s use of policemen to snatch ballot boxes. However, he didn’t say if this happened during the election that made Obasanjo President in 1999 or the one that secured his re-election in 2003.

“He [Obasanjo] said he was warning that INEC, Police, Army, every government institution, should not be destroyed… I have the pictures where Obasanjo used policemen to snatch ballot boxes, even here in Kwara State,” Oshiomhole said.

“In Kwara, they used arm robbers to terrorise the people on election day. Those who have been arrested for killing 32 people have confessed who gave them the arms. So, who is using the produce or unarmed armed robbers to terrorise people other than PDP?

“I want to assure the international community… our victory will be transparent; we do not need to steal what belongs to us. We have travelled round the country; we have seen the people; they want Buhari.”

He described the campaign rally as a celebration of the end of Senate President Bukola Saraki, whom Tinubu had also hurled abusive words at minutes earlier.

See Also

Elections

At APC Rally, Tinubu Describes Saraki As A Self-Centred 'Traitor, Thief'

“We have come to celebrate the end of Bukola Saraki. When I listen to what the people are saying, I know for Bukola, it is finished. Those who stole money… Kwara funds, he embezzled them; Senate funds, he embezzled them; Societe Generale Bank’s funds, he embezzled them,” Oshiomhole said.

“I cannot wait for Saturday, so that Kwara people can celebrate their newfound freedom. It will be a day for Kwara people and for Nigerians, particularly younger politicians, to realise that the evil that the political son has done to a political father, that evil must not be awakened. That will be the story of Bukola.

“For 26 years, Bukola has over-pushed your indebtedness. He has underdeveloped Kwara; he has controlled governors much more than a man shall control his cook, and he has reduced Kwarans to mere observers in their own political life and their own economic life.

“There is nothing that exposes Bukola’s love for money and self-interest than the confession he made the day we saw his back out of APC. He said Buhari gave out over 200 juicy and he didn’t give to him or Dogara. For him, politics is about juicy jobs; Kwara is about Kwara juice for Saraki to take away. That is why I am so happy to see the actual translation of ‘enough is enough’. Everything that has a beginning has an end.”

Elections

Politics

News

AddThis

Featured Image

Original Author

SaharaReporters, New York

Disable advertisements

Source: Oshiomhole: I Have Pictures Of Obasanjo Using Policemen To Snatch Ballot Boxes