Topic: 5 breakfast-in-bed ideas to start your loved one's day on a high  (Read 684 times)

5 breakfast-in-bed ideas to start your loved one's day on a high
« on: February 15, 2019, 01:04:20 PM »
5 breakfast-in-bed ideas to start your loved one's day on a high

Serving your partner breakfast in bed is one of the sweetest thing to do, and definitely scores you some cool point.

Serving your partner breakfast in bed is one of the sweetest thing to do, and definitely scores you some cool point.

Arrangement and effort are what shine through this particular gesture.

Here are 5 breakfast-in-bed ideas for your loved one!

1. Heart shaped pancakes or waffles

Happy Valentine’s Day #thelmzkitchen #valentinesdaybreakfast #valentinesday2019

Pancakes (and waffles) can either be made thick and fluffy enough to be cut into heart shapes, or light enough to be rolled into any shape you want. Depends on how your partner likes it. Accompany this with tea, coffee or juice and... other sweet things.

2. French toast

It is always, always, a good time for French Toast.  And yes, that is butter, cinnamon sugar and a little bit of syrup on top.  You won’t be sorry if you try it. 🇫🇷+🍞 = 🥰
#breadleftovers #frenchtoast #brioche #breakfast #valentinesdaybreakfast

French toast is easy to make, sweet and a great way to show your affection. All you need is some slices of bread, eggs, sugar and oil.

3. Fruit platter

HAPPY VALENTINES DAYS MY LOVES 💞 ———————————————————————————
VEGAN NICE CREAM PARFAIT.
Chia pudding: prepare the night before***
Put plant milk, cacao powder, chia seeds all in a container like a mason jar and the pudding with form overnight. More chia seeds than anything.
Nice cream:
In a high speed blender or food processor blend frozen bananas until creamy and smooth. Nothing but frozen bananas. Blend. Empty into cup for your first layer.  Then add chia pudding for your second layer. Add frozen strawberries to blender and blend until smoothie and top for your third and final layer. Garnish with whatever topping please your taste buds.

Absolutely simple and delicious feels like having dessert for breakfast.

Fruits are a great alternative for breakfast — bananas, berries, grapes, pineapples. You could also add a side of parfait. Just know that arrangement and aesthetics are key when serving a fruit platter. Also, remember to add a sweet note to accompany the breakfast.

4. Bread, Eggs and fresh juice

Breaking the fast with this scrambled tofu 🤤. Second time trying it and safe to say I think I figured it out! Thank goodness cuz apparently my body hates me anytime I ingest eggs 🚫 🥚 (mind you I love eggs 😩😔) but this is a great alternative 😋, also 100% vegan🌱 Shout out to @theoriginalsweatyrockstar @mpressdvyne and @anwarriorfit for the tips! Details on recipe are coming in my story, so check that out. Happy Valentine’s Day lovebugs 💕🥰 #veganmealideas #plantbasedgang #veganbreakfast #valentinesdaybreakfast

You could serve up a simple breakfast with the usual bread and eggs, or even an English breakfast with sausages, bacon and coffee. It's the thought and effort that count.

5. Anything with strawberries

Happy Valentine’s Day!❤️
I made this special festive breakfast for my little Valentine! I hope everyone has a special with their loves!😘

Even if you serve cereal or oatmeal, you can always throw some strawberries or raspberries in there to give the breakfast a loving feel. Extra tip: you could arrange the berries in the shape of a heart or a loving message.

Source: 5 breakfast-in-bed ideas to start your loved one's day on a high

- gist culled from pulseng