Topic: Life is Full of things you Need to get you going .. Lets Find Out the whats  (Read 5806 times)

When I retire to bed every evening ruminating over life, I  discovered that:

Sometimes, to succeed in life you need ENEMIES.... Yes!!!

You need people who will mock you, so that you can run to God.

You need people who will try to intimidate you, so that you can be courageous.

You need people who will say "NO" so that you can learn how to be independent...I mean how to do it yourself.

You need people who will disappoint you so that you can put all your trust in God alone.

You need people who will work towards you loosing that job, so that you can start your own big business.

You need people who will sell your 'Joseph' so that 'you' can get to Egypt and be a Prime Minister in a strange land of captivity.

You need a cruel landlord, so that you won't be too comfortable in someone else's house, then you can build your own house on time.

But sometimes, when we are disappointed, we feel very bad and we tend to remain on that spot. Not knowing that the end-point of disappointment is the beginning of your accomplishments.

Understand this, "that every disappointment you once had came with a blessing!" However, it is not everyone that partakes in this blessing that I'm talking about.

You cannot see a new OPEN door while you are still putting all your attention, time and energy in trying to force the closed one to open.

And again I say, "No disappointment can ever come without an attached blessing!"

So, when the disappointment come, thank God for it and tell "HIM" to open your eyes to see the new blessing that HE has for you!

Disappointment is PHASE 1 while accomplishment is PHASE 2.  I doubt if one can jump the protocols.

That is why it is called BREAKTHROUGH Something must BREAK so that you can go THROUGH!

Encourage someone today....you are lifted.
Please don't thank me for this post but bless others by sharing this. God bless you all.

Re: Life is Full of things you Need to get you going .. Lets Find Out the whats
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 07:58:04 AM »
Thats absolutely true. May God help us to see blessing behind every intimidation and dissappointment.