Topic: Relationship Talk With Bukky: My parents want me to marry my baby daddy but I'll cheat on him if I do!  (Read 379 times)

Relationship Talk With Bukky: My parents want me to marry my baby daddy but I'll cheat on him if I do!

[html]I didn’t date him because I loved him and having a baby hasn’t changed how I feel about him.

I didn’t date him because I loved him and having a baby hasn’t changed how I feel about him.

Dear Bukky,

I’m at a crossroads, please help me.

I met my baby daddy in school. He was my senior in med school abroad and he was on scholarship. I became financially broke at one point so I dated him and I got pregnant for him. We have a baby boy and I brought him back home for my parents. Ever since I had his baby, his relatives haven’t called to know how the baby is faring. He is 5 years now.

We are graduates now and my parents want me to get married to him because I have a child with him but I don’t want to.

I didn’t date him because I loved him and having a baby hasn’t change how I feel about him. He’s a good man but I don’t want to marry him because I’m definitely going to cheat on him.