Topic: Peter Okoye speaks on cheating allegations leveled against him by Diamond Platnumz [Video]  (Read 1189 times)

Peter Okoye speaks on cheating allegations leveled against him by Diamond Platnumz [Video]

Peter Okoye has responded to the cheating allegations leveled against him by Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platnumz.

Peter Okoye has responded to the cheating allegations leveled against him by Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platnumz.

The music star and former member of the famous group, Psquare, revealed during an interview with Cool FM that he doesn't even have an idea of what these allegations are all about. For him, he won't be dwelling on it, rather, he wants to concentrate on making good music.

"To be honest with you, I do not know what they are talking about. I can never, and would never say anything. Please, I have a new single, and I do not want to get distracted. I do not want to comment on Diamond’s allegations. In fact, it is stupid. Once people discover that you are doing well, the devil just finds a way of rearing its ugly head. Nonetheless, we are friends with Diamond Platnumz; he is my guy,” he said.

Mr P talks P Square, Independent label and creative process

It would be recalled that a few days ago, Diamond Platnumz had said his former partner and baby mama, Zari Hassan had cheated on him with Peter Okoye.

Peter Okoye speaks on cheating allegations leveled against him by Diamond Platnumz [Instagram/PeterPsquare]                 
Peter Okoye speaks on cheating allegations leveled against him by Diamond Platnumz [Instagram/PeterPsquare]

Diamond Platnumz' baby mama denies cheating on him with Peter Okoye [Video]

Diamond Platnumz' baby mama denies cheating on him with Peter Okoye [BuzzCentral]                 
Diamond Platnumz' baby mama denies cheating on him with Peter Okoye [BuzzCentral]

Yep! You read it correctly, Peter Okoye of the defunct Psquare is been dragged in the media by the Tanzanian music star, Diamond Platnumz for allegedly having an affair with his baby mama, Zari.

He made this known during an interview session with one of Tanzanian's radio station. However, the woman caught in the eyes of the storm, Zari, who is Diamond's baby mama has come out to deny the cheating allegations leveled against her.

It is no news that the relationship between Diamond Platnumz and Zari has been frosty for a while now [NewzPost]                 
It is no news that the relationship between Diamond Platnumz and Zari has been frosty for a while now [NewzPost]

In a video which has now gone viral, she debunked the rumours of having an affair with Peter Okoye. She went on to make a very strange and unexpected statement by placing a curse on the kids she has with the music star if she ever had an affair.

Source: Peter Okoye speaks on cheating allegations leveled against him by Diamond Platnumz [Video]

- gist culled from pulseng