Topic: Hurray! Joke Silva becomes a grand mum  (Read 1012 times)

Hurray! Joke Silva becomes a grand mum
« on: April 28, 2019, 01:08:52 AM »
Hurray! Joke Silva becomes a grand mum

The Jacobs have welcomed a new baby into their family and veteran actress, Joke Silva can't hold back her excitement.

The Jacobs have welcomed a new baby into their family and veteran actress, Joke Silva can't hold back her excitement.

Veteran Nollywood actress, Joke Silva has become a grand mum as her son, Olusoji Jacobs welcomes a newborn baby.

The 57-yr-old actress took to her Instagram page on Saturday, April 27, 2019, to share the news of the newest addition to the Jacobs’ family with the photo of the baby and its parents.

When you went into labour ...my very own Blessing...my own Morounkeji..@mrsjacobs_jnr ..I wasn't expecting such anxiety!!!What !!! May be because we are oceans apart...but God ...Merciful God...whose mercies are new every morning...whose Faithfulness is great indeed...made all things beautiful...and our Oluwasoromidayo Atarah Owanaemi Abimbola.. has come..Soji @mrjacobs_jnr thank you for your incredible calmness😘 I cant wait to hug you all.😄💝

She wrote; When you went into labour …my very own Blessing…my own Morounkeji..@mrsjacobs_jnr ..I wasn’t expecting such anxiety!!!What !!! May be because we are oceans apart…but God …Merciful God…whose mercies are new every morning…whose Faithfulness is great indeed…made all things beautiful…and our Oluwasoromidayo Atarah Owanaemi Abimbola.. has come..Soji @mrjacobs_jnr thank you for your incredible calmness😘 I cant wait to hug you all.😄💝

Friends and Fans have been showering prayers on the new baby and at the same time congratulating the veteran actress as she becomes a grandmother. 

Recall that in July 2018, the actress' son, Olusoji Jacob tied the knot with the love of his life, Boma Douglas in a huge, emotional ceremony in Lagos.

The couple's traditional wedding held in Buguma, Port Harcourt a week earlier, but the church ceremony on July 21, held in Lagos where Pastor Tony Rapu of This Present House Church officiated the ceremony, overseeing the couple's exchange of wedding vows.

What followed the church ceremony was a big celebration which had a host of celebrity names and faces such Richard Mofe DamijoHilda DokuboChidinma EkileKate HenshawMonalisa ChindaIretiola Doyle and a host of others.

Source: Hurray! Joke Silva becomes a grand mum

- gist culled from pulseng