Topic: Abounce calls Bimbo Akintola his 'Sweetheart' on her birthday  (Read 1012 times)

Abounce calls Bimbo Akintola his 'Sweetheart' on her birthday

Olakunle Abounce Fawole celebrates Bimbo Akintola on her birthday, calls her 'Sweetheart.'

Olakunle Abounce Fawole celebrates Bimbo Akintola on her birthday, calls her 'Sweetheart.'

Okay, guys, Bimbo Akintola celebrated her birthday a day go and with messages from a number of loved ones but Abounces message to mark the special day is definitely going to get a lot of people talking.

The rapper turned actor took to his Instagram page on Sunday, May 5, 2019, where he shared a photo of Bimbo Akintola and captioned it with a quote that will leave you guessing about their relationship status.

"Happy birthday sweetheart, here's wishing all the blessings you deserve, May all our prayers come true, God bless you luv, bless your beautiful heart, happy birthday🙏🎂🎊🎉🎁 #myowner,😁" he wrote.

Happy birthday sweetheart, here's wishing all the blessings you deserve, May all our prayers come true, God bless you luv, bless your beautiful heart, happy birthday🙏🎂🎊🎉🎁 #myowner😁

This caption as controversial as it might sound, could also not really mean anything as they probably have a platonic relationship.

We still can't forget in a hurry when the Internet went into a frenzy after Yvonne Jegede revealed that her relationship with Abounce had gone sour [WuzupNigeria]                  
We still can't forget in a hurry when the Internet went into a frenzy after Yvonne Jegede revealed that her relationship with Abounce had gone sour [WuzupNigeria]

We still can't forget in a hurry when the Internet went into a frenzy after Yvonne Jegede revealed that her relationship with Abounce had gone sour. She went on to deny the rumours of a brewing child paternity claim.

Yvonne Jegede denies child paternity rumours

Yvonne Jegede speaks exclusively to Pulse on the paternity of her son.                 
Yvonne Jegede speaks exclusively to Pulse on the paternity of her son.

In an exclusive interview with Pulse a few weeks ago, Yvonne Jegede said Abounce can't deny the fact that Xavier is 100% his son.

"I don't call him. I only reached out to him when I feel the need to because he knows Xavier is his son, he is 100% sure he's his son. He's been to the house twice after we got back to the country, he's come to see his son twice and he has pictures with his son on his phone which I took so why he's not posting them, maybe his personal reasons, maybe he's not like me who is showing my joy to the world.

Yvonne Jegede and Abounce on their wedding day                 
Yvonne Jegede and Abounce on their wedding day

"I don't know but is that enough to give me a name? no, you don't give me a name like that, common, that is not right, people tried to bully me or make dry joke over this, about my life, would you be happy if I were your sister but anyways, I am here, I am strong and will be strong for my son. I have morals to set for him and what the world is about," she said.

The Nollywood actress, who featured in 2face Idibia's music video, 'African Queen,' welcomed her first child with Abounce in November 2018.

Yvonne Jegede's ex-husband, Abounce spotted with son publicly for the 1st time [Video]

Abounce was recently spotted with his son for the first time publicly after the news of his marriage crash broke the Internet [Instagram/TheRealAbounce]                 
Abounce was recently spotted with his son for the first time publicly after the news of his marriage crash broke the Internet [Instagram/TheRealAbounce]

The actor and singer took to his Instagram page on Thursday, April 4, 2019, where he shared a video of the adorable baby and himself together. He went on to caption the video with a quote where he said the child has brought so much joy and happiness to his mum and himself.

"I may not always be with you but I will always be with you. You will be a source of joy, happiness, and blessings to your mother and I, bless your beautiful heart son, daddy loves you #lilabounce #lilironmonkey #lilme😎" he wrote.

Source: Abounce calls Bimbo Akintola his 'Sweetheart' on her birthday

- gist culled from pulseng