Topic: Relationship matchmaker, Olajide Tope says, men attract ladies with material things and still complain that ladies are materialistic  (Read 2158 times)

Relationship matchmaker, Olajide Tope says, men attract ladies with material things and still complain that ladies are materialistic

80% of men always complain that ladies date them because of material things. Despite being a Man, I would say it’s the Men’s fault, because we only use material things to attract the ladies. Hence the reason some broke men do not have the confidence to woo a lady because they believe, they do not have anything to offer a woman in a world where money and financial status is the key

80% of men always complain that ladies date them because of material things. Despite being a Man, I would say it’s the Men’s fault, because we only use material things to attract the ladies. Hence the reason some broke men do not have the confidence to woo a lady because they believe, they do not have anything to offer a woman in a world where money and financial status is the key

This begs the question, is money the only thing women need?

But Men can still change the narrative by impressing ladies with their personalities, goals, mental acuity and ability instead of material things.Instead of telling her you can do heaven and earth, you have this and you have that, why not impress her with your personality, and see if you wouldn’t attract intelligent ladies that appreciate Men with values. Trust me there are ladies that wouldn’t listen to you if they perceived some iota of pride/show off in you.

If you make money your centre of attraction, be ready to finish what you’ve started, you must provide the money forever. Do not forget that there is no amount of money you can offer that someone else cannot offer more…

Do not misquote me, I am not saying you should not spend. In fact, you stand a very high chance of getting someone to love when you are financially okay, but don’t make money or other material possessions your centre of attraction.

See the original post below:

Don’t chew more than you can swallow

This is a featured post

Source: Relationship matchmaker, Olajide Tope says, men attract ladies with material things and still complain that ladies are materialistic

- gist culled from pulseng