Topic: Broke ‘Sakawa’ lady begs for help after sleeping with brother for 16 years to make money  (Read 1622 times)

Broke ‘Sakawa’ lady begs for help after sleeping with brother for 16 years to make money

Wealth acquired through genuine means is more likely to last longer than one that is gotten through dubious and questionable means.

Wealth acquired through genuine means is more likely to last longer than one that is gotten through dubious and questionable means.

A 43-year-old South African woman who has mysteriously lost all her ritually acquired wealth is now seeking help, saying she does not want to die broke.

According to reports, Lerato Mathibedi was 27 years old when she started sleeping with her 29-year-old blood brother to make money, as instructed by a native doctor both of them had consulted for quick money.

She is reported as saying that the unnamed ritualist had instructed them to have sex once every week, but out of enjoyment, they increased the incestuous act to a daily routine.

Although they made a lot of wealth together, it all started diminishing after her brother died in February 2018, and she has only one house left now.

READ ALSO: Taxi driver hits traffic management officer, speeds off with her body lying on the bonnet (video)

Broke ‘Sakawa’ lady begs for help after sleeping with brother for 16 years to make money                 

“What hurts me the most is that my brother died with our wealth? I wish we had a plan if something like that happened,” Lerato lamented.

Obviously, her late blood brother was giving her what a boyfriend would give her, so she did not make any effort to find a lover.

She said: “I only had one boyfriend in my life, but when I started sleeping with my brother there was no reason for me to have a boyfriend. My brother provided with the best sex and wealth. I know it’s strange but our parents died when we were young so we had to look after each other.”

Imaginably, it would not be a bearable situation to crash-land from a height of wealth to poverty. In order to avoid the attendant shame, Lerato claimed to have attempted suicide, but it was foiled by neighbours.

“I started hating myself and everyone around me. I hated them for saving me from my suicide, but at some point, I had to stand tall and fix my life,” she is quoted as saying.

Despite all the woes she is suffering now as a result of the get-rich-quick attitude, Lerato is still going after other ritualists to regain her wealth, saying: “I don’t want to die broke. I need help.”

Pulse Skits: Sakawa Wahala

Source: Broke ‘Sakawa’ lady begs for help after sleeping with brother for 16 years to make money

- gist culled from pulseng