Topic: TBoss confirms birth of child, thanks everyone who stood by her  (Read 2213 times)

TBoss confirms birth of child, thanks everyone who stood by her

Finally, TBoss has confirmed the birth of her child on Instagram.

Finally, TBoss has confirmed the birth of her child on Instagram.

TBoss has finally confirmed the birth of her child and she also wants to thank all those who stood by her all through her pregnancy.

The former reality TV star took to her Instagram page a few weeks ago to announce the good news. According to her, she was excited about the reception she has been receiving fans and friends since the arrival of her baby.

"I wanna use this opportunity to express my immense appreciation to Each & Everyone who took out time to send me Congratulatory messages, prayers & well-wishes on the birth of my child. May God Bless you all & answer your prayers as well," she wrote.

PART 1:
I wanna use this opportunity to express my immense appreciation to Each & Everyone who took out time to send me Congratulatory messages, prayers & well-wishes on the birth of my child.
May God Bless you all & answer your prayers as well.
However, I regret to inform you that- That isn’t my child. I’m still appalled at the person who took out the time & went through all the trouble to come up with such a juicy story, and the photo they used has a really striking resemblance to me- nose & mouth if I may say so myself.
Such a cute baby Bless her lil heart ♥️ I do think you’re in serious need of a job & I wish I could give you one but you’ve shown some seriously psychotic tendencies so maybe it’d be  best you stayed really far away from people- search yourself, you just might need Help.
Soooo, many people thought I’d be mad & flip out, maybe throw out a few shots but this incident has been a real Eye Opener to me & YOU & if you like to admit it or not- I’m still gonna put it in your faces.
1- I am very grateful for the True friends who called to congratulate me as well as those who actually called to confirm if the rumor was true or not, y’all super Amazing because believe it or not- Some I considered my peoples, & would go out of my way to be there for them, help them out & always bloody stick out my neck for simply couldn’t be bothered- Ps: these are seriously social media complaiant folks who practically Live on the blogs & online so it only goes to prove how people out there celebrate you more than your own people.
Note: That jealousy that ate you up on top of fake news would someday swallow you up completely🙏🏽

She went on to debunk the photo of a baby that was been shared around on social media as her child.

"However, I regret to inform you that- That isn’t my child. I’m still appalled at the person who took out the time & went through all the trouble to come up with such a juicy story, and the photo they used has a really striking resemblance to me- nose & mouth if I may say so myself. Such a cute baby Bless her Lil heart ♥️ I do think you’re in serious need of a job & I wish I could give you one but you’ve shown some seriously psychotic tendencies so maybe it’d be best you stayed really far away from people- search yourself, you just might need Help. 

TBoss has finally confirmed the birth of her child and she also wants to thank all those who stood by her all through her pregnancy.[Instagram/OfficialTboss]                 
TBoss has finally confirmed the birth of her child and she also wants to thank all those who stood by her all through her pregnancy.[Instagram/OfficialTboss]

"Soooo, many people thought I’d be mad & flip out, maybe throw out a few shots but this incident has been a real Eye Opener to me & YOU & if you like to admit it or not- I’m still gonna put it in your faces," she wrote.

Recall TBoss' pregnancy has been a talking point for months now as she neither confirmed or denied being pregnant [Instagram/OfficialTboss]                 
Recall TBoss' pregnancy has been a talking point for months now as she neither confirmed or denied being pregnant [Instagram/OfficialTboss]

Recall TBoss' pregnancy has been a talking point for months now as she neither confirmed or denied being pregnant. Fans only got to find out about the pregnancy after photos from her visit to an Abuja based hospital got to social media.

Photos of 'heavily pregnant' BBNaija star, TBoss get fans talking

There have been speculations of former BBNaija reality TV star, TBoss being pregnant, but these photos which have been shared on social media, your guess is as good as ours [Instagram/OfficialTBoss]                 
There have been speculations of former BBNaija reality TV star, TBoss being pregnant, but these photos which have been shared on social media, your guess is as good as ours [Instagram/OfficialTBoss]

A Facebook user had taken to her page to share photos of the reality TV star showing up at a popular diagnostic clinic in Abuja for an unknown reason. From the photos shared on Facebook, we would love for you guys to give your final verdict.

"Guess who I met at MEDICAID RADIO_DIAGNOSTIC CENTER @WUSE2 Today??? HEAVILY Pregnant Ex BBN CELEBRITY. HANTY is time u stop insulting ur followers n denying being pregnant. Wonder what's bad in celebrity being pregnant, dat u hv to deny it n insult people. Forgetting dat as long as u remain in NAIJA we go see u somwia na. 😂😂😂 By d way, she looks way prettier in reality than on screen. Wishing her safe delivery," she wrote.

Even though she has never denied or confirmed the pregnancy rumours, TBoss has certainly kept her personal life away from the spotlight [LindaIkeji]                 
Even though she has never denied or confirmed the pregnancy rumours, TBoss has certainly kept her personal life away from the spotlight [LindaIkeji]

TBoss has been able to keep her personal life away from the spotlight since hitting stardom. However, a few weeks ago, she came out to debunk the rumours that she had a romantic relationship with music mogul, Ubi Franklin. According to her, they have never had an intimate affair as been speculated.

Source: TBoss confirms birth of child, thanks everyone who stood by her

- gist culled from pulseng