Topic: Toke Makinwa shares stunning photos on Instagram as she turns 35  (Read 3782 times)

Toke Makinwa shares stunning photos on Instagram as she turns 35
« on: November 04, 2019, 01:02:12 PM »
Toke Makinwa shares stunning photos on Instagram as she turns 35

Toke Makinwa celebrates her 35th birthday with some beautiful photos for the gram.

Toke Makinwa celebrates her 35th birthday with some beautiful photos for the gram.

Toke Makinwa turned 35 on Sunday, November 3, 2019, and to mark the special day she teased her followers with some really stunning photos.

The multi-talented media personality took to her Instagram page where she dropped some photos that have gotten everyone wondering if she is even aging. She went to celebrate herself in the photo for all that she has attained at 35.

"My heart is full ❤️. Thank you, Jesus, for another 365 days here on earth, thank you for your grace and mercy, thank you for my journey, the vision is yours and I’m only a vessel. I am incredibly happy 😊. Love lives here, this is my state of mind as I enter a new chapter, my life is colorful, my world is full of energy and no matter where I find myself as I journey on, best believe I am living in purpose.

Welcome to season 35 🎉🎉🎉 VISTOSA. Feel the color, feel the energy.  Our new @tokemakinwaluxury mini vibrant collection was made with love. Love lives here, this is my state of mind as I enter a new chapter, my life is colorful, my world is full of energy and no matter where I find myself as I journey on, best believe I am living in purpose. Thank you for coming on this journey with me, I hope you are inspired to dream in colors, dream with energy and feel alive. I love you all.
Happy birthday to me. Proudly ♏️. Made in 1984 baby 🚀🚀🚀🚀 cc @tokemakinwaluxury

My heart is full ❤️. Thank you Jesus for another 365 days here on earth, thank you for your grace and mercy, thank you for my journey, the vision is yours and I’m only a vessel. I am incredibly happy 😊. It’s also @tokemakinwaluxury birthday, on this day, I introduce to you Vistosa. Feel the color, feel the energy 🍾🥂♏️😜
#TMissababygirlforlife #TMSchmoneyyyy #TMtotheworld #proudly1984

"Thank you for coming on this journey with me, I hope you are inspired to dream in colors, dream with energy and feel alive. I love you all. Happy birthday to me. Proudly ♏️. Made in 1984 baby 🚀🚀🚀🚀," she wrote.

A queen was born today? Tell this girl I am so proud of her

I solemnly swear to live my best life like it’s GOLDEN 💥💥💥💥💥

👑👑👑👑 cake day 🎉🎉🎉

Happy belated birthday Toke Makinwa from the Entertainment desk at Pulse. It would be recalled that as a build-up to her birthday, she surprised her personal assistant with a brand new car.

The surprise car gift...

One video a lot of people will be talking about today is that of Toke Makinwa gifting her Personal Assistant, Onise a car gift. [Instagram/TokeMakinwa]                 
One video a lot of people will be talking about today is that of Toke Makinwa gifting her Personal Assistant, Onise a car gift. [Instagram/TokeMakinwa]

The media personality had a pre-birthday party on Wednesday, October 30, 2019, in Lagos which was put together by her close friends. According to her, she won't be in Nigeria for the birthday proper so it was only right she partied with her close friends.

Well, we guess a lot of people didn't see it coming as Toke Makinwa gifted her Personal Assistant, Onise with a car. The visibly overwhelmed P.A could not hide her joy as she wept uncontrollably as the key to the car was presented to her.

Toke makinwa                 
Toke makinwa

"I already knew what I wanted for my birthday present as I turn 35, buying my assistant a car was the only thing that’ll make me happy and I thank God for the grace to be able to help her start her life. She got the keys last night," Toke wrote on her Instagram page.

Source: Toke Makinwa shares stunning photos on Instagram as she turns 35

- gist culled from pulseng