Topic: The more I have sex with my wife, the more I miss her mom – Man who’s gladly ‘servicing’ sexy mom-in-law  (Read 1041 times)

The more I have sex with my wife, the more I miss her mom – Man who’s gladly ‘servicing’ sexy mom-in-law

The kinds of things happening in the private homes of people during this coronavirus pandemic if they were to be chronicled into a movie, it would be the longest movie series ever.

The kinds of things happening in the private homes of people during this coronavirus pandemic if they were to be chronicled into a movie, it would be the longest movie series ever.

A man who pleaded be kept anonymous has narrated how he and his mother-in-law have been having what he described as super affectionate sex and he hardly enjoys doing it with his wife now.

He made the revelation in a letter addressed to Nigerian relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, saying he has been bonking the old lady to her satisfaction since the beginning of the COVID-19- occasioned lockdowns.

Joro The Love Doctor whose Instagram page is solely dedicated to sharing contents that help create awareness and further enlighten people on relationship cum marriage issues shared screenshots of the mail he received from the said man who pleaded to remain anonymous.

According to the man, it all started when he shared a bottle of wine with his wife’s mother while alone at home and she became tipsy, so she decided to pull off her clothes and lay on the couch in their parlor.

He disclosed that when he returned from his room and met her naked mother-in-law, it was a beautiful sight to behold and he got hypnotized immediately.

READ ALSO: 87-year-old man sells children’s houses for not attending his wedding to a second wife

My wife’s mother is old chronologically but young physically,” the man said, adding the encounter was the best sex of his life and he doesn’t want to stop.

“If I could, I would get her pregnant and start a family with her,” the man further disclosed saying they both have developed “a multidimensional love and relationship” beyond his comprehension.

Read the full narration below:

The more I have sex with my wife the more I miss her mom – Man who’s gladly ‘cruising’ sexy mom-in-law                 
The more I have sex with my wife the more I miss her mom – Man who’s gladly ‘cruising’ sexy mom-in-law

7 reasons sex is good for you

Source: The more I have sex with my wife, the more I miss her mom – Man who’s gladly ‘servicing’ sexy mom-in-law

- gist culled from pulseng