Topic: I asked a friend to test how much my boyfriend loves me; they’re happily married with 2 kids - Lady narrates  (Read 926 times)

I asked a friend to test how much my boyfriend loves me; they’re happily married with 2 kids  - Lady narrates

There are many ways to test the depth of your partner’s love but if you choose to employ someone else to do the verification for you, they might end up occupying the enviable position.

There are many ways to test the depth of your partner’s love but if you choose to employ someone else to do the verification for you, they might end up occupying the enviable position.

That was the plight of a young lady identified as Pearl (@borlahdee18) on Twitter who shared her experience on the social media platform recently.

According to her, she had doubts about her boyfriend’s love for her and thought to assign her trusted friend to test his faithfulness was the best idea but she ended up becoming his wife and they both have two children now.

READ ALSO: Lady reveals what angered her to get her Fallopian tubes removed to be childless forever

"Five years ago I had asked my friend to test my boyfriend to see how much he loves me. Today they are happily married with two kids. Anita, God will not forgive you for me!” she wrote.

I asked my friend to test my partner to see how much he loves me; they’re married with 2 kids now - Pearl                 
I asked my friend to test my partner to see how much he loves me; they’re married with 2 kids now - Pearl

twitter.com

Well, human beings will remain humans so long as blood continues to flow through their veins, so if you resort to entrapment to ascertain the fidelity of your partner, don’t forget that nobody is watching the watchman.

What to say when you can’t say ‘I love you back’

Source: I asked a friend to test how much my boyfriend loves me; they’re happily married with 2 kids  - Lady narrates

- gist culled from pulseng