Topic: Get tested if I ever had sex with you; I’m HIV POSITIVE and infecting men – Lady (video)  (Read 759 times)

Get tested if I ever had sex with you; I’m HIV POSITIVE and infecting men – Lady (video)

Have you had sex with this lady? Get tested if you have, because she claims to be HIV positive and has been deliberately infecting men with the disease out of bitterness.

Have you had sex with this lady? Get tested if you have, because she claims to be HIV positive and has been deliberately infecting men with the disease out of bitterness.

According to the lady identified as Harriet Vihenda Akunava, she has infected so many men with HIV that she now feels guilty about it and cannot continue the infection spree.

HIV positive lady claims she's been infecting men deliberately out of bitterness                 
HIV positive lady claims she's been infecting men deliberately out of bitterness

While asking for forgiveness from the men she may have infected, Harriet urged all men who she may have had sex with to get tested.

She dropped the bombshell in her recent post on Instagram and showed her test kits in a video to prove that she is indeed HIV positive.

It is not clear from her post what made her bitter hence the decision to vent it on unsuspecting men.

READ ALSO: Man celebrates divorce by driving all over town in a car littered with "Just Divorced"

“it’s time I came clean. I was bitter for many months but I can’t do this anymore. I am HIV POSITIVE and have been infecting men. I’m sorry. Forgive me. Get tested if I have hanyad you”, she wrote.

Read her post below and watch the video of her displaying her HIV test kits:

Harriet Vihenda Akunava has shown off her HIV test result after begging victims for forgiveness for deliberately infecting them with HIV.

In her recent post on Instagram, Harriett said she is HIV positive and she has been transferring the virus to men she had contact with.

She pleaded with victims who slept with her to forgive her as she has been bitter for many months.

Follow @mediagist for more exclusive updates.

PROS AND CONS OF USING A FEMALE CONDOM

Source: Get tested if I ever had sex with you; I’m HIV POSITIVE and infecting men – Lady (video)

- gist culled from pulseng