Topic: Alexx Ekubo gets surprise Range Rover Autobiography gift from friend  (Read 701 times)

Alexx Ekubo gets surprise Range Rover Autobiography gift from friend

This comes weeks after his chieftaincy title.

This comes weeks after his chieftaincy title.

In a post shared via his Instagram page on Monday, October 12, 2020, the movie star narrated how an innocent visit to a friend a week after buying a car for his mum made him a new car owner.

"Good Morning everyone, So I’ve been saving to get myself an Suv for a while, but as you all know “problem no dey finish” especially “family problem”. Anyway long story short, I was torn btw getting my mum a car (which has been long overdue) or continue saving the money to buy my Suv," he wrote.

Good Morning everyone, So I’ve been saving to get myself an Suv for a while, but as you all know “problem no dey finish” especially “family problem”.
Anyway long story short, I was torn btw getting my mum a car (which has been long overdue) or continue saving the money to buy my Suv.
After thinking & praying about it, I was led by the spirit to sort mum first, so last week i got her a Toyota Venza.
Yesterday a good friend called to congratulate me on been #ChiefIkuku & asked me to come to his house to celebrate the chieftaincy, little did I know he had a major surprise for me, after dinner he gifted me this RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY, my people i’m still in utter shock & disbelief. 😩😩😩
See ehn! My humble advice to everyone, is to be a giver, for it is better to give than to receive, help others whenever you can, & keep your hands clean, never envy anyone’s success, your time will come. Good things come to those who wait.

I am Grateful, I am Grateful, I AM GRATEFUL !!! 😩😩😩

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST

"After thinking & praying about it, I was led by the spirit to sort mum first, so last week I got her a Toyota Venza. Yesterday a good friend called to congratulate me on being #ChiefIkuku & asked me to come to his house to celebrate the chieftaincy, little did I know he had a major surprise for me, after dinner, he gifted me this RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY, my people I’m still in utter shock & disbelief. 😩😩😩"

Alexx Ekubo was recently conferred with a chieftaincy title. [Instagram/AlexxEkubo]                 
Alexx Ekubo was recently conferred with a chieftaincy title. [Instagram/AlexxEkubo]

"See ehn! My humble advice to everyone is to be a giver, for it is better to give than to receive, help others whenever you can, & keep your hands clean, never envy anyone’s success, your time will come. Good things come to those who wait. I am Grateful, I am Grateful, I AM GRATEFUL !!! 😩😩😩 WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST."

Ekubo was recently conferred with a chieftaincy title.

He was conferred with the title 'Ikuku Of Amumara Town, Mbaise, by Eze Umara 3 of Amumara Town, Mbaise kingdom.

Source: Alexx Ekubo gets surprise Range Rover Autobiography gift from friend

- gist culled from pulseng