Topic: MY father cursed me for sleeping with his wife. Now am going crazy,please help.  (Read 3206 times)

My father died three months ago and was buried that same day according to Muslim rites. His was a polygamist and his last wife was my former girlfriend while we were in the university.

I wasn't in the country when he married her. When I came back to discover my father's newest wife was my former girlfriend, there was nothing I could do especially as both of them were oblivious of my links with either of them. Seeing her again brought back all my old feelings for her. I wanted her in a way I simply couldn't explain.

Since I want solutions to my problems, I won't conceal facts from you. Twice when my father was out of town, I slept with her. As a matter of fact, the night before my father passed on, we were together. My father died in the evening of the next day after he came back from his trip. Before he died, he called me aside to demand the truth regarding my relationship with his last wife; I pretended not to understand his question. He told me to go but placed a curse on me that my sons will do what I did to him. I still refused to confess.

After his death, I still slept with the woman and now, she is pregnant. We had twice aborted the pregnancy but we keep discovering the attempts didn't work despite the doctors being experts in this field. The current doctor we went to bluntly refused to do anything insisting that in our interest we should keep the pregnancy or both of us would die in the process. My mother who is the first wife of my father recently called me to confide in her my relationship with my father's last wife. She said since my father died, she has been having terrible dreams of him vowing to disgrace me for sleeping with his wife. And that nothing I do will be able to terminate the pregnancy and that unless I publicly confess, she will never be able to put to bed.

One of the spiritualists my mother consults too said the same thing. The issue now is, I want to get rid of the pregnancy before it becomes obvious. I am so confused about the next step of action. I would have told her to pack out of the house but my father left instruction that none of his children who are below 20 should leave his house. She has a set of twins below three years of age for my father.

In addition, my business since the death of my father has nose-dived. I cannot explain what I did with my inheritance of N10m or how the house he left to me caught fire. Things are not just working well for me. How can you help me resolve this problem? I want my peace back but so helpless on what to do. The pressures on me are getting too much so much so I now talk to myself in public. My friends are all concerned as they think I am going insane but at home I behave normally, the reason I can send you this mail.

Please help me. I met her first before she married my father.

-naij.com

Hello Mr, that was a very terrible thing to do. But nevertheless, God is a merciful God, He knows our every thought and intents yet willing to help us if we truly are ready to repent of our wickedness and follow the part of life He has set for every man.  My advise to you may not be as you expected but based on my faith as Christian.  "You should go to a true and anointed man of God and open up to him and ask him pray for you and counsel you.  Then cry to the soul/spirit of your late father to please forgive you for hurting him that bad cos no matter your then relationship with your ex, she then became another man's wife legally before God and man.  God bless you. Johnny Boy

Mr johnnyboy has said it all,all you cand now is to get closer to christ and repent from your watward ways.