Topic: Toolz with Thingz - Don Jazzy is my personal person a hmmm...A Crush on ...  (Read 1793 times)

Rubbin Minds Interview: http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/08/11/toolz-claims-don-jazzy-has-a-crush-on-her/

On Air Personality and host of online tv Ndani, Tolu Oniru a.k.a Toolz was a guest on the X-Generation programme, ‘Rubbin Minds’ where she revealed that ace producer and CEO of Mavin Records, Don Jazzy actually has a crush on her.

Deep into the interview, the Nigeria X-Factor host says people actually think that she has a crush on Don Jazzy, but she claimed that it is the one time producer of D-Banj and co-owner of defunct Mo’Hits Records that is actually having a crush on her, when she was asked to explain what relationships that she’s shared with some male celebrities she’s interviewed on her shows.

Q: You mentioned earlier about people saying you interviewing someone and they end saying you are dating, I want to call a few names  and you are going to tell Yes or No, or explain whatever it is you want to explain if you did date them or not.

‘Don Jazzy’

Toolz: Don Jazzy is my personal person, Don Jazzy is like somebody that, he thought me a lot about the industry, he’s my personal person.

Q: Never dated?

Toolz: No

Toolz: People say that you now I have a crush on him, I say to you he has crush on me

Q: So you think Don Jazzy has a crush on you?

Toolz: Don Jazzy is awesome and amazing.

The On Air Personality with one of Nigeria’s 21st century music radio stations, Beat FM, described Nyanya as a naturally flirtatious person and that is one of his selling points, but she never dated him.

Q: Nyanya

Tollz: No, I don’t know when that came about, when was that? When did that came about?

I don’t know there was a video; you guys were in the studio together, I think some talk started from there, he did an interview with you.

Toolz: Oh there we go, no, no, no Nyanya is naturally, like naturally flirtatious and I think that’s one of his selling points, but No.

She described rapper Lynx as her very good friend, as someone she bickers a lot with and that they are very close.

Q: Lynx

Toolz: No, Lynx and I are like we bicker a lot, and it’s kind of like, you now the way you have a friend and he’s a guy, you just, the way you kind of develop your friendship is just yap, a kind of that person like ‘ look at your head, look at this and everything’ so that’s it. We were quite close.
Register and Post your gists on Naijagist or send to us @ gist@naijagist.com or olutola.obembe@primaxng.com