Have you ever been in a relationship where you were convinced that everything was moving forward, then, without warning, you were dumped?
Most men find themselves in this situation because they either fail to recognize the signs of an impending breakup or just simply choose to ignore them.
Being able to read these signs and use them to your advantage will not only make you more successful with women, it will also allow you to cut your losses and not waste your time on women who aren't interested and simply don't want to further a relationship with you. Here are 5 tell-tale signs that your girlfriend wants to break up with you:
1. Your phone conversations become less frequent: If you and your girlfriend normally talk a few times a day but that's changed to a few times a week, this could be a red flag. If you notice her phone calls are becoming sparse or she consistently takes a long time to call you back, she might be trying to put some distance between you.
2. She prefers to go out with her friends instead of you: When your girlfriend begins consistently leaving you at home to hang out in nightclubs and party with her girlfriends, then she is definitely losing interest in you and is more than likely pursuing her options.
3. She starts avoiding public displays of affection: When a woman kisses you or holds your hand in public, she's telling the world that you're together. However, if she once engaged in kissing, touching, groping, cuddling, crossing hands into each other's opposite back pockets, but now avoids PDA altogether, she actually doesn't want other people to know you are together and anticipates being single soon.
4. She's not interested in sex (with you!): If sex or other physical contact was a normal occurrence in your relationship but now its scarce, seems routine and lacks emotion, you may be headed for break-up. When a woman pulls away from sex, she is often also pulling away from you emotionally.
5. She starts referring to you as her friend: If she went from introducing you as her boyfriend to just calling you a friend that is all she sees you as and you have definitely been demoted from boyfriend status in her mind- bottom line.