Gist Boards > Corona Virus
[The Guardian] Artworks as floral installations – in pictures
(1/1)
The Guardian:
Artworks as floral installations – in pictures
Whenever the British artist Harriet Parry visits an exhibition, she buys a postcard and pins it to her kitchen cupboards. “I found myself looking at the pictures and seeing flower varieties in the shapes, lines and textures,” she says. The result is her Flower Interpretations series – artworks reimagined as floral installations.Parry hopes her works will make viewers pause, that they will fire their imagination. “I try not to make something identical to the original, I leave room for a new work to exist which sits uncannily next to the original, oh-so-slightly off.” Continue reading...
Source: Artworks as floral installations – in pictures
Feeds culled from https://www.theguardian.com/uk/rss
Don't Google your symptoms. Ask 10 AIs and see what they actually agree on. → drux.space/chat
Navigation
[0] Message Index
Go to full version