Gist Boards > Corona Virus
[The Guardian] Household favourites: everyday objects in papier-mache – in pictures
(1/1)
The Guardian:
Household favourites: everyday objects in papier-mache – in pictures
Five years ago, Bernie Kaminski’s daughter brought home a papier-mache seahorse she made at school. ‘I thought it looked cool,’ he says. They made a few more simple things together and soon it turned into a hobby. Since then, he has created more than 100 everyday objects using cardboard, newspaper, masking tape and acrylic paints, including bagels, tennis rackets and ketchup bottles. ‘I have a long list of pieces I’d like to make but I have to figure out where they’d go,’ he says. ‘They are taking up a lot of space in our apartment.’ Continue reading...
Source: Household favourites: everyday objects in papier-mache – in pictures
Feeds culled from https://www.theguardian.com/uk/rss
Don't Google your symptoms. Ask 10 AIs and see what they actually agree on. → drux.space/chat
Navigation
[0] Message Index
Go to full version