Gist Boards > Corona Virus

[The Guardian] ‘When the sun sets, there is this incredible pink’: Thomas Jordan’s best phone picture

(1/1)

The Guardian:
‘When the sun sets, there is this incredible pink’: Thomas Jordan’s best phone picture

The US-based photographer on finding a warm, quiet moment in West ChicagoThomas Jordan was faced with a problem. In the summer of 2021, the US-based photographer was actively focusing more on his own health, both physical and mental, and finding respite in nature. He was looking for what he describes as “warm, quiet moments” for his work, but found the pressure of the search was ruining the experience itself.“I had to stop trying to achieve ‘serious photography work’, and just let go,” he says. “How I live and work is very meditative. Starting out, I thought I had to go somewhere like New York or California to take good photographs. But you just have to be where you are, and be aware.” Continue reading...
Source: ‘When the sun sets, there is this incredible pink’: Thomas Jordan’s best phone picture

Feeds culled from https://www.theguardian.com/uk/rss

Don't Google your symptoms. Ask 10 AIs and see what they actually agree on. → drux.space/chat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version