Gist Boards > Corona Virus
[The Guardian] ‘What a beautiful bunch they are’: Martin Parr’s Glastonbury 2023
(1/1)
The Guardian:
‘What a beautiful bunch they are’: Martin Parr’s Glastonbury 2023
The photographer’s impressions of his second-ever Glastonbury festival, from men in pink to the thrill of a performer’s-eye view from the stageThis is my second Glastonbury festival, and it feels very different to my first venture last year. I now know my way round and am starting to see how much I had missed.The other big theme to this year, or at least when I arrived, was the heat. Although mainly sunny, last year there was a chill in the air. This year finding those elusive places with shade is a big challenge. However by Friday it had calmed down, and then on Saturday it heated up again. Continue reading...
Source: ‘What a beautiful bunch they are’: Martin Parr’s Glastonbury 2023
Feeds culled from https://www.theguardian.com/uk/rss
Don't Google your symptoms. Ask 10 AIs and see what they actually agree on. → drux.space/chat
Navigation
[0] Message Index
Go to full version