Gist Boards > Corona Virus
[The Guardian] ‘Their happiness is imprinted upon my mind’: Kyaw Zay Yar Lin’s best phone picture
(1/1)
The Guardian:
‘Their happiness is imprinted upon my mind’: Kyaw Zay Yar Lin’s best phone picture
On the banks of Myanmar’s largest river, the photographer captured the joy and spontaneity of five young boysAyeyarwady River is Myanmar’s largest, and it was on its sandbanks near Sagaing Bridge that Kyaw Zay Yar Lin found these children playing.“I often go there, because it’s such a beautiful place,” Kyaw says. “I go to relax, enjoy the weather and the views, but that day I approached these five boys playing in the mud and asked permission to take their photo. Continue reading...
Source: ‘Their happiness is imprinted upon my mind’: Kyaw Zay Yar Lin’s best phone picture
Feeds culled from https://www.theguardian.com/uk/rss
Don't Google your symptoms. Ask 10 AIs and see what they actually agree on. → drux.space/chat
Navigation
[0] Message Index
Go to full version