Topic: [The Guardian] ‘I like it here can I stay?’: the Salford Lads Club – in pictures  (Read 876 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

‘I like it here can I stay?’: the Salford Lads Club – in pictures

The youth centre immortalised by the Smiths on the sleeve of their third studio album, The Queen Is Dead, is under threat of closure. The Guardian photographer Chris Thomond paid a visit

Continue reading...
Source: ‘I like it here can I stay?’: the Salford Lads Club – in pictures

Feeds culled from https://www.theguardian.com/uk/rss


Don't Google your symptoms. Ask 10 AIs and see what they actually agree on. → drux.space/chat

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
2339 Views
Last post June 03, 2020, 01:09:22 pm
by The Guardian
0 Replies
1386 Views
Last post July 28, 2020, 07:03:34 am
by The Guardian
0 Replies
2907 Views
Last post August 05, 2020, 07:02:32 am
by The Guardian
0 Replies
1770 Views
Last post September 26, 2020, 07:04:18 am
by The Guardian
0 Replies
900 Views
Last post November 29, 2022, 01:12:28 am
by The Guardian
0 Replies
1608 Views
Last post April 01, 2023, 07:01:25 pm
by The Guardian
0 Replies
1994 Views
Last post November 01, 2023, 07:06:26 pm
by The Guardian
0 Replies
1052 Views
Last post June 21, 2024, 01:02:03 pm
by The Guardian
0 Replies
690 Views
Last post October 31, 2024, 07:03:05 pm
by The Guardian
0 Replies
695 Views
Last post February 13, 2025, 07:01:21 pm
by The Guardian