Topic: Why I left Kwara APC for PDP — Mustapha  (Read 59 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Why I left Kwara APC for PDP — Mustapha
« on: August 22, 2026, 07:00:28 am »
Why I left Kwara APC for PDP — Mustapha

He said “We have all felt alienated from the way and manner Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq  is running the APC in Kwara”


The post Why I left Kwara APC for PDP — Mustapha appeared first on Vanguard News.


Source: Why I left Kwara APC for PDP — Mustapha




The story behind the headline — analyzed by 10 AI models, updated 4x daily. → drux.space/hub

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
2908 Views
Last post July 13, 2013, 07:30:05 pm
by olaniyi
0 Replies
2549 Views
Last post July 14, 2013, 06:39:37 pm
by toyinsco007
0 Replies
1963 Views
Last post December 30, 2013, 11:22:19 pm
by olaniyi
0 Replies
2298 Views
Last post February 24, 2017, 01:01:20 am
by olutee
0 Replies
2630 Views
Last post May 27, 2017, 01:04:13 am
by linda
0 Replies
2048 Views
Last post February 15, 2020, 07:03:12 am
by observer
0 Replies
69 Views
Last post August 12, 2026, 07:01:56 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
42 Views
Last post August 21, 2026, 01:01:32 pm
by olutee
0 Replies
38 Views
Last post September 11, 2026, 07:02:45 pm
by olutee