Topic: Is there a better way to break up a Relationship?  (Read 4966 times)

Is there a better way to break up a Relationship?
« on: April 12, 2012, 11:22:49 AM »
Relationship starts and end everyday i am sure of that but while it looks easy to start one, it looks like a daunting task ending one (especially one that has grown to be good), why? I mean for whatever reason why one party wants to call the ball quit, is there a any better way to calling the quit quit?

Some say create distance, he/she will get the message but some guys say thats a strategy to get back when you felt you made a mistake

Other say why not just go all out and talk it out so that there will be full closure on both sides and some people call that wickedness or being callous

Some other say phone quitting is best, at least you dont get to see or experience the physical reaction

So i ask, is there any better way to break up a relationship?

Re: Is there a better way to break up a Relationship?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 01:03:42 PM »
I doubt there is a better way to break up a good relationship...good once always hurt because you remember them for a very long time

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 03:25:24 PM »
I doubt there is a better way to break up a good relationship...good once always hurt because you remember them for a very long time

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »
There is no good way to break up less a better way.

[People Say] Is there a better way to break up a Relationship?
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 01:17:24 PM »
Okay so this what some of our facebook fans had to say ...

Olutola Michael Obembe I dont think there is a better way to break a good relationship...abi? i dont know sef

Hannatu Abdu Sersly dia isn't.... Why brk a "GOOD" rlship??? Except if u re irresponsible.... Buh its evry man/woman's drm to love nd b loved. As for me I wudnt trade dt fr anythng wen I finally find it.

Susan Oyomire @ Abdu u are right.

Kunle George Tell her say u no dey do again.

Wonuola Horiyomee Adeyemi i think we shud look @ i dis way i luv AY nd he also luvz me relatnshp of more dan 5yrs which i thought will lead 2 mariage suddnly he jst say pls let cal it quit if it were 2 b u aw wil u feel so pls dnt smel d food u wil nt eat

Jacob Terese Igba Nomatter how the relationship is,(that is good or bad)it is very difficult to quit or give up.There are some certain things you may found relevant in the previous relationship.This is because of individual differences among us.To me,it is better to amend a broken relationship than looking for a new one.That's why,there is a saying that" THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN AN ANGEL YOU DO NOT KNOW"

Monsuru Ayobami Agboola U dnt need 2 end a good 1

Oliver Kimbi No better way becos not all relationship goes the same way... Ending a relationship depends on wat is on ground ( the cause). Sme needs a direct and plain approach while some needs indirect approach depending on the issue at hand.

Arure Emamoke Elizabeth When we say GOOD RELATIONSHIP, it simply means one devoid of major challenges... Challenges from both lover's folks, tribal differences, cultures and the likes.... Sure, the lover's involved may love themselves so much that lettin go isn't an option mo...See More

Ojo Mayowa Eniola no matter how gud or bad relatioship are, itz alwz hard to say goodbye
Register and Post your gists on Naijagist or send to us @ gist@naijagist.com or olutola.obembe@primaxng.com