Topic: "I will hold El-Rufai responsible for anything that happens to me or my family"- Shehu Sani says as thugs raid his office in Kaduna  (Read 1124 times)

"I will hold El-Rufai responsible for anything that happens to me or my family"- Shehu Sani says as thugs raid his office in Kaduna

Senator Shehu Sani says he will hold Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, responsible for anything that happens to him or any member of his family. In a statement he released today, Sani who was suspended from APC Ward 6 on Wednesday November 30th following his longstanding disagreement with El-Rufai, said thugs paid by some close aides of the state governor, attacked and vandalized his constituency office located at Stadium roundabout by constitution Road Kaduna state today. According to him, the thugs attacked some of his workers. Read his press statement below...

Some  few minutes ago I received a report that some heavily armed thugs  raided and attacked my constituency office located at Stadium Roundabout  by constitution Road Kaduna.They unleashed terror on my Social media  team whom where meeting in the office.They vandalized the office in  their violent act.
We have the lead and the information that Thugs  were fully recruited and paid by political appointees of Governor Nasiru  Elrufai. We have the names of the political appointees and we have the names of those they are funding.Right now their details are given to the Dss and the police for investigation.

Two  days ago attempt to burn down my Family house in Alkalawa Road,Tudun  Wada Kaduna,by sponsored thugs was thwarted by vigilant residents and  neighbors,which led to the brief deployment of policemen in the area.
I  wish to state it categorically clear that I hold Governor Nasiru  Elrufai personally responsible for whatever happens to me or any of my  family members or supporters.After the use of financial inducement on  APC Excos in the state to silence Shehu Sani in the name of  suspension,which never worked,they have now taken the road of violence.
The  Governor of the state or his desperate political appointees should know  that we can NEVER ever be silenced,coward or intimidated.I call on my  supporters NEVER to take the road of violence or retaliation.
We are men of ideas,of ideals and of peace.Those who take to the road of violence have no place in a democratic society.
Thank you

Source: "I will hold El-Rufai responsible for anything that happens to me or my family"- Shehu Sani says as thugs raid his office in Kaduna