Topic: 2019: I’ll reward you all, Atiku assures PDP Presidential aspirants  (Read 1394 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

2019: I’ll reward you all, Atiku assures PDP Presidential aspirants

2019: I’ll reward you all, Atiku assures PDP Presidential aspirants

ABUJA- Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has promised to reward the 11 aspirants who contested the sole ticket with him, if he is elected President of Nigeria in the 2019 general elections.


Continue reading 2019: I’ll reward you all, Atiku assures PDP Presidential aspirants at Vanguard News.


Source: 2019: I’ll reward you all, Atiku assures PDP Presidential aspirants


The story behind the headline — analyzed by 10 AI models, updated 4x daily. → drux.space/hub

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
1493 Views
Last post December 18, 2016, 07:03:47 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
1555 Views
Last post November 26, 2017, 01:01:05 am
by clowntom
0 Replies
1812 Views
Last post February 01, 2018, 07:01:12 pm
by flukky-2
0 Replies
1378 Views
Last post April 29, 2018, 01:02:43 pm
by flukky-2
0 Replies
1533 Views
Last post June 18, 2018, 01:06:37 am
by PulseNG
0 Replies
1826 Views
Last post October 07, 2018, 01:14:40 am
by NaijaPilot
0 Replies
1878 Views
Last post May 20, 2019, 07:09:23 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
1455 Views
Last post February 24, 2022, 07:07:53 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
525 Views
Last post January 24, 2025, 01:03:05 am
by olutee
0 Replies
135 Views
Last post July 27, 2026, 01:02:17 am
by observer