Topic: BADOO : Pastor impregnates 6 married women in one year  (Read 3388 times)

BADOO : Pastor impregnates 6 married women in one year
« on: May 21, 2013, 09:18:21 PM »
A Pastor at a church in Matobo District, Matabeleland South, Zimbabwe, has been expelled after her impregnated six married women who were members of his church.

The ‘man of God’, Pastor Derek Ngulube, formerly of Faith Ministries, was shown the red card by the church’s elders late last month bringing to an end his reign of terror. Pastor Ngulube is reported to have impregnated the six within a period of one year.

His antics were brought to light after one of the pastors prophesied that there was an elder within the church who was in the habit of bedding married women. After a ‘witch hunt’, it was established that Pastor Ngulube was the elder who had been fingered in the prophecy.

A source said on being questioned, Pastor Ngulube opened up and said he was indeed the one fingered in the prophecy.

“He tried to clear his name but later came back to his senses and said he was the one in the prophecy,” said the source.

It is reported that Pastor Ngulube also revealed that ALL the women he had bedded fell pregnant. On hearing the news, the church’s elders are said to have come to a decision to expel him.

“What he did is just disgraceful and a person like him could not be allowed to be part of a religious institution because what he did goes against all that Christianity stands for,” said the source.

The source added that the husbands of the women that Ngulube claimed to have impregnated were summoned by the church’s elders and had the news broken to them.

“Some of them were threatening to beat up Pastor Ngulube but they were restrained by the church elders. Others took up the issue with the traditional leadership,” said the source.

Contacted for comment, Pastor Ngulube said he was sorry.

“I feel bad and I want to say I am very sorry for what I did. If I could be given another chance I wouldn’t repeat the mistake. I also welcome the punishment that the church leaders gave me,” he said.

Meanwhile, another pastor at Brethren Christ Church, in the same district, was ordered to pay three beasts by Chief Masuku after he impregnated a married woman.

According to a source, Pastor Lameck Maphosa was allegedly dragged to the traditional court on 21 March this years where Chief Masuku ordered him to pay three cows as compensation for impregnating another man’s wife.

BADOO: pastor impergnates 6 married members In 1year
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 11:07:10 PM »
A Pastor at a church in Matobo District, Matabeleland South, Zimbabwe, has been expelled after her impregnated six married women who were members of his church.

The ‘man of God’, Pastor Derek Ngulube, formerly of Faith Ministries, was shown the red card by the church’s elders late last month bringing to an end his reign of terror. Pastor Ngulube is reported to have impregnated the six within a period of one year.

His antics were brought to light after one of the pastors prophesied that there was an elder within the church who was in the habit of bedding married women. After a ‘witch hunt’, it was established that Pastor Ngulube was the elder who had been fingered in the prophecy.

A source said on being questioned, Pastor Ngulube opened up and said he was indeed the one fingered in the prophecy.

“He tried to clear his name but later came back to his senses and said he was the one in the prophecy,” said the source.

It is reported that Pastor Ngulube also revealed that ALL the women he had bedded fell pregnant. On hearing the news, the church’s elders are said to have come to a decision to expel him.

“What he did is just disgraceful and a person like him could not be allowed to be part of a religious institution because what he did goes against all that Christianity stands for,” said the source.

The source added that the husbands of the women that Ngulube claimed to have impregnated were summoned by the church’s elders and had the news broken to them.

“Some of them were threatening to beat up Pastor Ngulube but they were restrained by the church elders. Others took up the issue with the traditional leadership,” said the source.

Contacted for comment, Pastor Ngulube said he was sorry.

“I feel bad and I want to say I am very sorry for what I did. If I could be given another chance I wouldn’t repeat the mistake. I also welcome the punishment that the church leaders gave me,” he said.

Meanwhile, another pastor at Brethren Christ Church, in the same district, was ordered to pay three beasts by Chief Masuku after he impregnated a married woman.

According to a source, Pastor Lameck Maphosa was allegedly dragged to the traditional court on 21 March this years where Chief Masuku ordered him to pay three cows as compensation for impregnating another man’s wife.